Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

A place to share your thoughts and discuss new products.

I find sometimes we get new products that are "hot right now" but if there isn't a dedicated thread (ie: brand thread) there really isn't a space to talk about them... It's just fun to get a discussion going now and then on certain items vs reading the review on the site.

submit-review.png

Re: New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

Congrats @veronika23! Loved reading your thoughts on these fab gratis, V! Smiley Happy Loved even more seeing you on BIC. Missed you and so very good to see you! <3 <3 <3

Thanks @itsfi!!! Awww missed you too!!! 🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23  Thanks for all your thoughts! Always appreciated 😊

Thanks @PinkEvergreen! 😊

Congrats on this gratis, @veronika23 😊 Wise of you to hold off on the peeling pads. My skin took months to heal from over-exfoliation, and dipping my toes back in the water was slow-going.💗 

Thanks @eshoe!  Oh wow, yeah... best to go back to it slowly. When I was masking more and participating in the thread I wanted to mention that maybe we should mention in our reviews if the mask contains ingredients that exfoliate and that should be reflected in the sheet as a quick reference guide. So if people look up a mask they don't exfoliate and slap on a mask that contains exfoliating ingredients... you know what I mean?  I'm usually pretty careful with exfoliation but I guess I did use something that was just too strong. And it was very hard to tell as well at first. It's also difficult sometimes because I shouldn't really be using exfoliating products and even with looking up a lot of stuff/ingredients I couldn't get the answers I wanted. 

I’ve mulled this over for awhile now, @veronika23. Quite a few others on the thread post ingredients along with their reviews. Time is the main  constraint for categorizing individual ingredients. Next year, maybe there will be a fellow masker who takes on the challenge with deeper insight into the algorithm😄 In the meantime I will mask with caution. @CC3616 made an amazing sheet of acids, it’s been a tremendous help to me.

Thanks! And thanks for the tag @eshoe and others who have continued to tag me and keep BIC in my mind Smiley Happy I'm hoping to keep working on the spreadsheet (PM me any requests, maybe that will help motivate me?) and also be more active soon. Life has been a curveball with moving and also changes at work but I think the dust is starting to settle a bit! 

You’re welcome @CC3616! I will update the OP for the masking thread if you don’t mind, to PM you for the link. As long as that’s ok with you. 

I totally understand about life! Glad to hear things are quieting down, even if just a little bit.

@eshoe  Oh yeah for sure! It would probably be time consuming. I guess in my head it was more like if people knew it had exfoliating ingredients they'd point it out and there would be a column in the sheet that says exfoliating ingredients and then a check mark is added when there is. I wasn't thinking about breaking down ingredients. Hahaha it would be nice if there was an easier way of doing things. I also have to mask with caution. Smiley Very Happy Oh yeah!!! I forgot about that. Thank you Smiley Happy

I’m going to add in a column, @veronika23. I think it’s a great idea, why not at least try it 😉 

Cool! Thanks @eshoe! Smiley Happy  I have so many masks but taking a small break again from most of them... ugh I want to mask again. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Back at you @GG84  🖤

Image result for hug gif

@veronika23 Congratulations on this gratis and welcome back. You have been missed. 

Aww thanks @SportyGirly125! Missed you too! 🖤

@veronika23   I hope you feel loved and appreciated after reading all of these comments. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Ispend2much6! I do! 😊😊😊🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23 😘🤗

@veronika23 😘🤗

Re: @veronika23 😘🤗

@lmaster  🖤🖤🖤

Image result for virtual hug gif

Re: @veronika23 😘🤗

I oh so missed you! @veronika23  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos26