Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

A place to share your thoughts and discuss new products.

I find sometimes we get new products that are "hot right now" but if there isn't a dedicated thread (ie: brand thread) there really isn't a space to talk about them... It's just fun to get a discussion going now and then on certain items vs reading the review on the site.

submit-review.png

Re: New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

If I see them when I got to hellmart I'll grab some up for sure. I need something like that.

I wonder if these are similar to the Bite ones,I loved them but they were discontinued.

@ZombieMetroAnt  Ohhh if you end up getting this I'd like to know how well it works. Sephora used to have a great oil to remover lip products. I'm not sure why they discontinued it.

I do love those ultra violet gems! 😉

@ZombieMetroAnt You should start an elf thread. They’re hit or miss but I’d love to see faves from other BT’ers. I LOVE that cherry lip scrub. So cheap and works better than any other high end one I’ve tried. I just saw they have a coconut one now so I need that one next. 

And yeah that highlighter quad gives me life. I love the color in the lower left to dust all over my face after I set with LM powder. Gives a nice, subtle glow. I prefer subtle highlight and this does the trick. They have it as a set with a liquid higliter and brush at

U  l t a for $4.95!!!!

ok I need all that purple ish. Like now!

I was at Target this afternoon.  I wish I had known about these; I would have looked for them.  I'll look next time.

@Titian06 Do you buy cosmetics at Target?  I only learned recently that they have a good return policy.  I've been wondering if I should impulse buy some beauty from them, or just stick with Ulta.

I have been loving Project 62 from Target.  I got new "wood" living room furniture from them and just bought two throw pillows.  

@greeneyedgirl107 - Yes, I do.  Feel free to impulse buy; that's what I do!  It's because I use the pharmacy inside Target.  I always have something to pick up (groceries, toothpaste, hair care, cat food, etc.) besides my prescriptions, and just happen to end up in the cosmetics section.  (Go figure!)

@Titian06 THANKS!  I'm there all the time, too!  I can't believe how much clothing I've gotten from them as well as purses.  They have really stepped up their game!

@pixiedust2 - maybe we can combine our order and I'll get the lipstick remover pads. Smiley Wink   

@ZombieMetroAntI'm placing an order no later than tomorrow to get my 20% off so feel free to send me a list of anything you want and I'll include it in my order.  You'll have to take me to lunch somewhere swanky to make up for it though 😄

Image result for disney restaurant gif

@pixiedust2 - I don't think Ulta has the lip remover yet but I'll take you to dinner anyway.  But it HAS to be Red Lobster and I HAVE to wear my new sweater Smiley LOL 

boujiee.PNG

Heart #Boujee 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Dude! I'm so down for Red Lobster 😄 Scott and I love that place.  Cheesey biscuits for the win!

Cool!!!  I'll have to take my EXTRA big bag to steal some cheese biscuits for later @pixiedust2 Smiley LOL 

So I bought the new IGK Foamo in Meteor and have some really quick thoughts but will be back with more... I find it's really hard to press down to get the product out and when it did come out it shot out! So it went a bit everywhere. I just wanted to warn others who bought it to be careful. It's also very cold when it comes out of the bottle and while it didn't stain my hands there's pigment all over the sink. Little iridescent flecks.  I didn't really see color in my hair but I did it very quickly before getting into the shower so I'll have to come back with that.

@veronika23

I finally ended up trying FOAMO, too

I used it essentially as I would a mousse, on my dry wavy hair, I kinda just scrunched it right up in there without a comb or anything. I haven’t tried with a comb yet. When I brushed my hair out at the end of the day I guess the gel or whatever was holding the colour in dried and I got silvery blue glitter all over my sink area in the bathroom, oops. I don’t mind, you just wipe it with a damp cloth and it’s gone, doesn’t stain.  Here’s a picture in natural lighting, mine took to a light blue silvery colour 💎💙💎Light brown hair with blonde highlightsLight brown hair with blonde highlights

@Haleyhale Heart  wow, your hair looks amazing!  We just picked this up last night and I have to agree with @veronika23's feedback that the nozzle is a little wacko - it just spews all over the place.  I just put it on my daughters hair directly from the nozzle because look at my hand?

PicsArt_02-03-10.02.20.png

you could see it pretty good on Lil Z's hair - it's like this picture times 10! 

I couldn't really capture the essence of it's magical power...

20180203_104251.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt  I wish my skin looked like your hand there. 😄 😄 😄

Oh nice @Haleyhale! It really shows up in your hair! I was trying to focus more on like having a small section as opposed to scrunching it like you did. Maybe I'll have to try different things. BTW I love the waves in your hair!!!! Although my hair is wavy it doesn't listen and I can't get it to look like that 😄

@veronika23 My hair only behaves if I don’t brush it.. once it gets a brush it poofs out, very Hagrid LOL, next I wanna try doing a really tight high ponytail and slicking back the front with the FOAMO! 

@Haleyhale  oh yeah gotta control that poof :D. That sounds cool!

@veronika23, thank you for letting us know!  Spray nozzle issues are a pet peeve of mine.  I have dark hair also, so I have a feeling it wouldn't show up well on me.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • submit-review.png
  • elf.PNG
  • 0123.PNG
  • boujiee.PNG
  • loreal.PNG
  • 20180201_073802.jpg
  • 20180201_073807.jpg
  • 20180201_073752.jpg
  • Light brown hair with blonde highlights