Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Need help with makeup please ^.^

Neither my mom nor my friends were into makeup and I know there's a lot of YouTube videos out there but I wanted to take advantage of joining this group having just added this app I'm pretty excited to see all it offers so I wanted to ask if anyone can help me out. It seems to me that my face doesn't hold makeup very well. I don't know my colors either. I've included a picture of myself without makeup, just clear gloss. I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks =^.^=

Anonymous Insider

Re: Need help with makeup please ^.^

Something that would help is knowing if you are looking for natural "no makeup, makeup", work/daily life friendly, edgy or glam. 

Also, we you say your "face doesn't hold makeup very well," are you talking about your foundation breaking, struggling to keep eyeshadow on, or you just haven't been enjoying your makeup on yet?

Hey, thanks for replying. Sorry it took me so long to get...

Hey, thanks for replying. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I found out that I'm pregnant & things have been hectic. Anyway, I definitely go for the no makeup look. Like I wear this lip gloss that adds just a bit of red every time I go out. I like having something on my lips, always bit of I want to do a little more, I'll only really do a bit of highlighter & blush. It's still kind of difficult though because besides that 1 red which is the red berry color from Clarins & then some sort of very light blush & highlighter that's usually the holographic Winky Lux shade in charm, I have a difficult time finding other colors. I don't know if it helps but I'm pretty pale as in I never go tanning & actually only really go out at night, my eyes are the light brown hazel that have green & gold in them & my hair is what the hairdressers call dirty ash blonde which is pretty much light brown with some dirty blonde in it. Also, I remember reading somewhere that if you have blue looking veins under your skin you're considered a winter, I think.. can't really remember lol.. I guess if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing