Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
Anonymous Insider

Need Help Complete face ubder $100

I am seeking a waterproof smudge proof mascara, concealer, foundation, eyeliner, eyebrow. All for under 100-150. I want to start working as a waitress. I know a complete look will help me bring in a larger income. Does anyone know any good quality but low cost products . Thanks soo much in advance. 

Re: Need Help Complete face ubder $100

@Anonymous
Good luck on the job hunt!

I think how I would tackle this would be to watch "Best Drugstore of 2017" or something similar vids, and take note of your skin type and your own personal preferences. If someone else is loving liquid lips but you don't, then just find regular. (Just an example.)

Drugstores can have some good prices if you catch them on sale. Right now CVS has 30% off online plus free shipping. If you don't like something and have one near you, just take it in and find something better. 

My own personal preferences to waterproof mascara is an old standard I've used for about 20 years. Maybelline Great Lash, just take a towel and dab it a little. 

Eyeliner: I tend to import those. I did get a set from Nordstrom Rack in my town - The Urban Decay Perversion liner and mascara set for 12.99 or so. If you have one in town, maybe check it out.

I don't typically use a lot of foundation. If I do, it's BB cream or foundation cushion. And I'm not a fan of western cushions, at least nothing affordable.

I have a mini Nars Radiant concealer that was around $13.

I hope someone can help you a bit more. Sorry if I don't have a lot of solid ideas. I tend to research a bit, keep my own likes and skin type in mind. (Like dry, sensitive, etc...)

Check out your drugstore ads, see if they have a return policy. And if you have TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack in town, check them out. Also, it never hurts to just get started by looking at the mini section on Sephora, going into your local one and getting samples of foundation and then if you want to round out your collection, get a subscription if it's something you want.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing