Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

My Mia 2 has an odor. What do I do? How can I get rid of this odor?

My Mia 2 began to have a bacterial odor, so I removed the brush head. Well, the back of the brush head smelled pretty bad, which I tried to gently rinse the inner part of the Mia2. But, is that okay? What did I do wrong?
I've had Mia2 for almost a year, but never had odor problems AND the brush head was replaced recently too. 

I ordered more brush heads, but I'm just wondering if i'm wasting money when replacing won't solve the problem.

If I am to clean the area of the Mia2 where the brush heads fit, how should I be doing this? Can I use vinegar/baking powder/clorox wipes? HELP!!!!!

Re: My Mia 2 has an odor. What do I do? How can I get rid of this odor?

I'm not sure if it's on the box (I purchased my mia years ago for traveling & the plus even longer), but I do have the insert booklet still & it does state to clean it once a week as per Mia's quote from the site.

Highlighted

...Reason #351 Why I No Longer Use a Clarisonic.  You simply can't get the thing clean! I took it nearly apart, used a toothbrush to get down under the head, and still couldn't get it clean.  Mine was white, so I could see everything.  Imagine how much you can't see with a colored one!  : o

My Plus is white, the Mia is pink. As long as I remove the brush head after each use (3x a week) & clean it once a week, it really doesn't get dirty. 

every 2 weeks or so I remove my brush head and i dip a cue tip into rubbing alcohol and clean in all the nook sand crannies.  This has helped keep mine clean and odor free Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors