Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

(Must haves from Sephora?)

What is your absolute MUST have that you can’t live without. Going to Sephora tomorrow! Whether it’s for the body, makeup, scents, hair, whatever it is, let’s help each other out here with our favorites and why they deserve top of the list, because personally, I’m a bit lost 😭. (PS. also looking for a very good makeup remover, hair/body mist to layer scents on, and some makeup to make the face pop) 

Re: (Must haves from Sephora?)

@erikaandsephora   Nars radiant creamy concealer because it’s thin budge proof and full coverage

smashbox brightening corrector cause it gives the under eyes a bright and dewy appearance while neutralizing dark circles.
Mac lustre lipsticks for their sheer sheen and moisture

Gxve Hella on Point brow pencil for its brow drawing precision and stay all day color!  
Farmacy Green Clean cleansing balm is the best makeup remover.  It removes even the most sturdy of waterproof makeup!  And they just released a peach scent;).

Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume is subtle and wonderful and so is Mmmm…. Juliette Has a Gun MMMM… Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 

MAC Cosmetics Lustreglass Lipstick GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 6 #NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla 

Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector 

Tarte shape tape concealer 

@erikaandsephora Hi there! There's so many recommendations but I'll try to focus on some of the categories you listed as well as some must-haves I think you could try out. 🙂 

Makeup Remover: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 

I've tried quite a few out there and nothing helps get rid of the makeup on my face better than the farmacy green clean. A lot of people either love it or hate it but in my opinion it gets the job done really well and smells amazing. When you're at Sephora, ask them for a take home sample of this to try out.

Hair/Body Layering Mist: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL 

I've been loving this as a layering mist, it smells very similar to the bum bum cream. Caramel, pistachios, coconut, tropical goodness. The perfect summertime layering mist in my opinion.

Makeup (to make your skin pop!): Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter Rose Quartz 

The first thing I think of when I imagine skin popping is none other than highlighter. Post the discontinuation of BECCA highlighters it's been difficult to find a wide array of shades from a brand that give off a similar, subtle but eye-catching pop. Jouer has become my best dupe for this, I love their rose quartz shade but the others are super lovely as well and might be better suited for you depending on your skin tone 🙂

Lip Balm: Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Original and/or Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Banana Kiss 

An absolute 5 star, life changing lip balm that I discovered and became properly obsessed with during this year. Cannot recommend it enough, some from the BIC on here picked it up as well and everyone seems to really love it. 🙂

Spa Day Essentials: Deborah Lippmann Marshmallow Whipped Hand & Cuticle Scrub & SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Foot Mask Cactus 

Just a couple of extras for when you need some R&R and want to bring the spa home with you. I really enjoy all of the Sephora foot sheet mask due to convenience and performance and the DL Marshmallow scrub is one of my long time favorites! 

Sun Care/Sunscreen: Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ 2 oz/ 59 mL & SEPHORA COLLECTION After-Sun Mask - Watermelon Watermelon 

The finest of all face sunscreens, perfectly wearable alone without a white cast, the perfect consistency and makes for an amazing primer under makeup, I can't live without this stuff in my stash. The watermelon mask is an essential summertime mask for me, whenever I stay out in the sun a bit too long I enjoy popping this in the fridge to give my skin a little post-sun care.

Lotion/Body Butter: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 

Ever since I mentioned the body/layering mist in this scent I kept thinking about how great the original Bum Bum Cream scent is and what a lovely body cream this is. Truly worth the hype and the splurge!

Happy shopping and I hope you find some great goodies at Sephora 🙂 Keep us posted!

@erikaandsephora @You can check this thread out Monthly Favorites: July 2022 Edition! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing