Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Must-have beauty items?

Hey fellow beauty-lovers! What are your favorite products? Things you can't live without? Your staple products! Eyes/lips/face, any category. I WANT RECOMMENDATIONS, please! Go, go, go!! 

Re: Must-have beauty items?

I have my top 10 must haves on my list of my profile, let me know if you can see them or not, I just signed up for a card via the net when I made an online purchase today.

oh geez. All of them?

iI'm digging the Philosphy products as of late. I know, I know, I'm late to the game. 

Otherwise

cetaphil, dermalogica pure light, chanel  duo blush, my naked pallete, dior show mascara ( a classic) sometimes falsies for an extra kick, mac blacktrac pottted eyeliner, Nars sheerglow in Barcelona, and IT cosmetics concealer. Strivectin for night cream. 

lip color gets its own category : chapstick, sugar,  my stain/ gloss duos:Mac longwear in loyal <still looking for someone who carries it> and  Chanel duos in rose quartz and rose garnet. Mac lip-liner in spice. And im obssessed with my new fire down below lipstick from nars(getting like 6 more), and my go to shade is Revlon in fabulous fig and Tarte lipsurgence in Envy...but mind you, I have darker skin.   

And finally, on my to buy list is luminizer by Armani 

• Blissoma's sensitive skin line - my favorite all time skincare thing in the world

• philosophy's help me night cream - I like it but only have used it for a month so far

• Sugar lip treatment chapstick

• I know this is weird, but my juicer - drinking healthy green juice every day has definitely improved my skin.

• NYX Super Skinny Eyeliner marker

• Make Up For Ever Face & Body foundation - I don't wear makeup often, and it's the only foundation I've found that doesn't make me feel cakey. It doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup, but the flaws are gone!

23 Replies
Conversation Stats