Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

I am sure we all have some products that we use the most and then we "run" to Sephora (or other stores) to repurchase and stock up on it, with a thought - "Just in case or I am about to finish up my other one, so I might as well pick up a back up now... etc" .

What are your most used products, the ones you know you'll go and repurchase no matter what?

Mine are:

- Anastasia Brow Wiz -  ohh boy - this is one of my little fave things that I use the most and I buy few of them a year, just because I use it so often.

- Nars Creamy Consealer - does its job, so smooth and gives me the coverage I need!

- When Travelmate face masque <3 - so amazing, portable, and  travel safe/mess free!!

Re: Most used products and the ones we always repurchase!

The only thing I've never ran out of was eyeliner. I've repurchased the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner and the sephora eyeliner multiple times. 

surprisingly my eyeliners last me a while.. lol  may be i just have too many of them, and i rotate through them depending on my mood and makeup. Smiley Happy)

I think it's probably because I sharpen mine often. Such a waste of product sometimes but I like a nice point to my pencil. 

Mostly skincare products for me, as I take forever to get through makeup products and am usually quite tired of them anyway when I'm done!

-Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

-Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth cleansing cloths

-Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream (or rather, I eagerly await Clinique Bonus time to repurchase this one. Smiley Tongue )

-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate 

-Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

-First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - i has a sample of this product before and i loved it, so i totally understand how iy could be a repurchase item!

Skin care wise i always go back to my Lancome face Serums - love them so much , but i try not to use them too much, so i can make them last, but i always repurchase them when i am all out.

haha I fell in love with ExfoliKate through samples too! I'm actually almost done w/ my current tube, but I have ziplock bag FULL of peels and masks, so for the first time I'm thinking of holding off on my ExfoliKate repurchase to test out all of my samples, lol.

ohh gosh.. tell me about it - samples are awesome.., untill you fell in love with them , and then look at the price of a full size item and be like.. "ohhh man.. - monster have been created "

I am using a Truth serum sample now and only find it all right, but my fear about those cloths came true.  I am in love.

Exfolikate is the best, but I use the Benefit one quite often too.

I always buy my Murad Mattifier again before I run out. I also repurchase the Tarte Lipsurgence matte lip tint in the same color. Low end brands I rebuy include Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15 and Cerave Foaming Facial Wash. Cool question!

• Anastasia BH Clear Brow Gel
  • Anastasia BH Brow Pencil
  • Philosophy Fresh Cream shower gel
  • Philosophy Purity cleanser
  • Philosophy Purity wipes
  • Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength
  • Perricone MD Face Moisturizer
  • Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo
  • Bite Lip Tint in Blackcurrant
  • Glamglow Youthmud, Supermud, Thirstymud
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  • Prada Candy

And probably going to add Hourglass blush to that list pretty soon Smiley Happy

Speaking of Hourglass, i totally have just repurchased the Mineral Veil primer!

Never used it yet, but have a sample of it on its way to me as we speak Smiley Happy

Ohh i hope you'd like it, i have been using for over 3 years now... and i love it - makes my makeup last longer, it feel so smooth and silky - ahhhh just perfect (well at least for me Smiley Happy )

I love how so many on your HG list are on my hate list.  

I hate Bumble and Bumble Seawood shampoo and was smart enough to buy 2 without trying them first.  It took me forever to use them up, but I forced myself to.

I hate Prada Candy.  That smell just lingered.  It is not a candy smell I would want to eat.

The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (and a few other Smashbox ones) give me a wicked rash.

Philosophy Purity Cleanser did not get along with me either.

Now when I look past the four I hate, I see one I love and is hg for me too.  The Anastasia Clear brow gel.  Nothing else works quite as well for me.

I still need to try an Hourglass blush but will buy it in person to ensure the warehouse does not ship me one that lacks a lot of pigment.

Hahah well, to each their own I suppose Smiley Tongue I promise you, the Hourglass blush should be on everyone's HG list!

We have similar skin tones.  Which Hourglass blush should I start with?  When I come off my no buy, that product is high on my purchase list.

For our skin tone (we should be about the same, I use Nars creamy concealer in Vanilla), I love Ethereal Glow because it has Hourglass's Ethereal Light lighting powder in it, which really is your best bet for highlighting. It's also the coolest and lightest shade of blush in the line, so it pairs well with us light girls Smiley Happy 

Definitely give it a try, though! It should be #1 on your list Smiley Wink I used to use Nars Orgasm blush, but once I put the Hourglass blush on, I realized how much more subtle and beautiful it makes my cheeks look Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I will let you know once I've bought it.  I love Orgasm, so finding something I love more excites me.

I have never tried NARS concealer, but I am looking forward to trying that as well.  Right now, I use Maquicomplet and Effacernes both from Lancome.  I have back ups too, so I will be on those for a while.

Andy enabled me onto the nars concealer Smiley Tongue It works very well for an undereye and everything else!

@notcreative

"...I love Orgasm, so finding something I love more excites me..."

Smiley Very Happy YouuuuuSoooooooooooFunnny! Smiley Wink

abh brow wiz

hg veil primer

caudalie face wash

sephora eye makeup remover

Philosophy vanilla bean shower gel

fresh sugar lip treatment

benefit porefessional Priner 

i think that's all the stuff I absolutely have to replace when I run out and have actually used up and replaced.  

I'll list a few products from the drugstore as well Smiley Happy

• NARS Sheer Glow (maybe for the fall/winter only)
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear (for the hotter months)
  • Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser (fave face wash)
  • Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Wet n wild color icon bronzer 

• YSL Glossy Stains. I have yet to finish one, but I've been buying up a color or two when I stop at Sephora.
  • Tarte's Park Avenue Princess. 
  • UD Naked Skin Foundation.
  • Bare Minerals Matte Foundation.
  • Maybelline Ultra Liner.

I've started hoarding the glossy stains, too! It's the lip color I've always dreamed of but could never find. 

290 Replies