Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Monthly Misses: September 2021

Another month has come and gone.  Hopefully you were able to post your successes on the Monthly Favorites: September 2021 Edition! .  This thread is for the less memorable products and experiences...Because you can't have the good without the bad, right?  Post about what items didn't work for you, and why.  Hearing about the less than stellar can often be helpful for others, and cathartic for ourselves.

image-asset.jpeg

Re: Monthly Misses: September 2021

Yes @Loretta55 disgustingly scented Vaseline 😆

I think that it is a love it or hate it product @lmaster.

I could see it being amazing on eczema or even burns @Loretta55 but honestly i would rather use Vaseline

I agree @lmaster! At least Vaseline is cheap.

@Loretta55 I think I have other body butters/creams that can get me through the dead of winter over "scented vaseline" 😅

I definitely agree @CookieGirl1 .

@CookieGirl1  That mascara was on my to try list! Thanks for saving me!! Have you tried LAWLESS The One & Done Volumizing Mascara Black  it’s become my new favourite 

@ather I haven't tried the one from Lawless but I've heard other people say really good things about it too!  Thanks for your opinion 🙂

@CookieGirl1  Thanks for the mascara warning.  It's one of my pet peeves when a "clean" beauty company puts out a mascara and it clearly does not perform as it is hyped to. 

@Ispend2much6  I agree. I hate when it claims not to fall out or smudge and literally it happens right away. So frustrating. 

@ather  Yep that's exactly what usually happens.

@Ispend2much6 it's too bad because the wand looks so promising! It's big and fluffy and looks like it should be perfect for adding some volume.

IMG_20210920_200955546.jpg

 this is a big fail for me, it's too abrasive and I don't like the smell,,, also I noticed that if there's any bits that don't wash down the drain,,, it turns blue/green.... Why why would that happen?? 

😳🤔 @lmaster odd? I will sidestep this one, thank you!

@eshoe I don't have the color changing issues that @Ispend2much6 mentioned, there has to be something in this product that makes that happen, I've been using the trader Joe's scrub and that's not happened at all,,, in fact I've never seen a product do this before

Yuck @lmaster !

@Loretta55 major no!! 

@lmaster  Blue/green 😱 that’s not good. 

@ather this was possibly the worst I've ever tried,,, sad to say

@lmaster Is this one of their newer products?  Seems like they're been churning out products since the company was sold.

@greeneyedgirl107 I don't think it's super new, maybe last year it came out, I got a ds sample thank goodness I didn't get a FS!!

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 77 replies
  • 446 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos7
  • image-asset.jpeg
  • download.jpe
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1632789044055.jpeg
  • IMG_20210920_200955546.jpg
  • 20211002_184810~2.jpg
  • 391C10C3-066C-4BCE-B8E8-19FC46C07119.gif