Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Monthly Misses: October 2021

Was your October all laughs and giggles, or did it have a little spookiness to it?  Fright can happen while watching a movie, sitting in the dark, or using a beauty product that scared you silly.  Here, we can share our beauty fears.

Makeup-on-Shelf.jpg

Re: Monthly Misses: October 2021

I am happy that you found a cap that does work for you @greeneyedgirl107. Hopefully she sees your post and she will consider adding some fun colors and patterns. 

@Loretta55 I had the exact same thought!

My miss this month was SEPHORA COLLECTION Cinnamon Hand Balm . It didn’t absorb well and I could barely smell cinnamon.

Oh bummer, @faeriegirl. I picked up one for a stocking stuffer, sounds like I may have to keep it…it sounded so good, too!

@faeriegirl  Darn that’s disappointing. I wonder if the mask is the same. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Mine was JVN Nurture Deep Moisture Mask 5 oz/ 147 mL I got in the Sephoria box.

It made my hair feel so dry after.  I washed my hair Sunday night and tonight is hair washing night.  I cannot wait to use my Oribe moisture masque to fix this dryness.

@SportyGirly125 What a bummer!  I've actually been eyeing the JVN line but I've heard some pretty mixed feedback 😞

@CookieGirl1 It's so bad that I would never even try to test it out one more time.  My hair felt so bad after.

Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 151 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • Makeup-on-Shelf.jpg
  • IMG_20211027_072240762.jpg
testing