Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Mascara

HEY YALL I was wondering if y’all had any ideas or good mascaras because I need a new one!! Lemme know!! 

Tags:

Re: Mascara

I have good recommendations for you

1. YSL beauty lash clash mascara (black one with golden ysl logo) good for volume lasts forever comfortable to put on and easy to remove never smudges

2. Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara really does her job I had it even in pool and it never smudges but cons are that it can be hard to put on and very very hard to remove since its waterproof make sure to use good makeup removal

3. Chanel le volume de chanel mascara it is very light mascara but makes lashes very long fresh and natural easy to put on and remove.

I know they can be little pricey but quality is everything trust me you prefer to buy something good once and be satisfied

please remember that you have to get new mascara every 6 months even if yours is still full its just fir health reasons.

My holy grail is the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black . It is dark black, and stays on longer than any other mascara (without being waterproof). I also like Lancôme Monsieur Big Duo . Good luck! @bugey 

ILIA is one of my favorites right now! ILIA Mini Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara After Midnight

@bugey I think the Lancome might be on sale right now!  I like Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect. 

OoOo @greeneyedgirl107 

Im in my drugstore mascara era, going to check essence out! 
@bugey I’m currently using #Benefit Cosmetics Mini BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Mini Intense Pitch Black – 0.14 oz/ 4 g and I like it

@GG84 let us know if u get it...and how u like it!

@bugey Lancome Monsieur big mascara

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing