Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder getting discontinued?

Hey everyone! Ive been using the duo mat powder from Makeup Foever for literally forever! They stopped selling it in the store at my mall so ive just been ordering it online. I just found out that they've gone down to just 3 shades (of course none of which are mine) so is the powder getting discontinued?! Well... i cant use the available shades so does anyone use anything similar? Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

Re: Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder getting discontinued?

I just went online to buy this and was so disappointed - i've tried the velvet and its nothing in comparison. This was the best for hot summer days and looking natural. 

UGH, sephora/makeup forever why?!?!?!

RE: Re: Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder getting discontinued?

I was going to recommend the velvet one and just realize you have already tried it. Sorry to hear that I love that one.

I was in the same boat but turns out they just re-formulated Duo Matt powder to Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Foundation! I just bought one (color palette is different so you likely have to go into store to test color) and it works even better! It's less cakey as Duo Matt and the applicator has both foundation and sheer powder sides:

https://www.sephora.com/product/matte-velvet-skin-blurring-powder-foundation-P443566?skuId=2209906&i...

i really like the matte velvet skin powder but it makes me VERY oily.  Doesn't help my skin stay matte at all.  The duo mat helped a little with the oilyness.

I loved this product. SO SO sad its discontinued! any similar duo mat powder foundations??

I’m also having a complete panic attack over this.. seems like all shades and the duo mat are completely unable to be found on the site and on MUFE site only limited shades are there. Sephora help!!!

I'm in same boat with 201!! I need recommendations for replacement please!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing