Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

I thought it'd be fun to create a thread where we share our 'mask faces'! I'd love to see how lovely & silly you all look with masks on Smiley Happy It'd be great if you mention the name of the mask you are using as well!

I'll start things off!

Tonight I am using the Lush Magnaminty mask Smiley Happy

10672086_10152268635741227_881423386548379993_n.jpg

Re: MOTD: Mask Of The Day!

No problem, there's always next time Smiley Happy

boscia Luminizing Black Mask

endora2.jpg

Lookin' good Smiley Very Happy

I wish I saw it yesterday Smiley Happy Ok, next time Smiley Happy))

Great idea, But why you are not wearing mask on your whole face, I am asking out of curiosity no offense intended. 

No problem at all! Smiley Happy My forehead is usually very sensitive to products and breaks out easily (nothing that bad, though). Most of the time, I won't put a mask on it, and I don't even put any makeup on it, either.. It's weird, I know, but it saves me time and masks Smiley Very Happy

Fun thread!! Your beauty shows thru even while wearing the mask... amazing Smiley Happy !! I'll have to figure out a way to hold the camera with cucumber on my eyes haha next time i"ll post.

I did not take a picture, but I used an H2o mask (thanks to the lovely weeeweeeeee about two weeks ago).  When I came out of the bathroom, my son said, "You look like a super hero, Mommy."  It is a bright blue mask.  I thought it was funny.  Next time I use it, I will take a picture.

Being called a superhero is always such a compliment when it comes from a little boy Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

So true.  He loves super heroes.

This sounds fun! I'll post a picture tomorrow. Smiley Happy

1 Reply