Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

MONDAY RANDOM QUESTIONS!!

Sharing in the random question love!

1) Let's talk about chocolate! How do you like yours best?  Dark? Milk? White? Ice cream, mousse, or in a bar?  With dried fruit and nuts, Sea salt, or mint? SO MANY CHOICES!

2) What shape are your nails?  Long, short, oval, square?

3) You're given $100 to purchase a couple of items from ONE brand Sephora carries- what brand do you pick??

4) What kind of car do you have, if you have a car?

5) What is the best book you read recently?

For me: 

1) I love dark chocolate with sea salt Smiley Happy

2) My nails were long and oval, but I just cut them (like yesterday) to be quite short and squared.

3) I'd choose Hourglass at the moment. I have my eye on a few products I want to try!

4) I drive a red 2007 subaru impreza. It is covered in dog rescue magnets.  I am a crazy dog rescue lady.  LOVE MY SUBARU!

5) They Came to Baghdad by Agatha Christie.  I usually stick to her Poirot or Miss Marple mysteries, and this was neither, but OMG it was so well written and so much fun.  (Albeit ever so slightly corny Smiley Wink )

Re: MONDAY RANDOM QUESTIONS!!

1. How about all of the chocolate.  Thanks.

2. Square/Oval

3. Right now there are a couple Murad products that I want.  So Murad. 

4. 2011 Chevy Cruze.  First car I purchased all on my own.  I'm pretty proud of that.

5. The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly.  It's the third book in a series.

Sure. All the chocolate sounds good. Can we share? kthx.

1. I think my favorite form of chocolate is ice cream, although I do love a few bites of a classic Hershey's chocolate bar.

2. Square/oval, not super short but no where near long.  I guess kinda in between?

3. Wow, really hard.  Maybe Nars?? I love their eyeshadow duos and have been craving a couple more.  But then again maybe Tarte...ugh too difficult.

4. I drive a silver 2005 Ford Explorer.  His name is 'Pongo' (like in 101 Dalmatians?? No idea where I got this from.

5. Hmm, I've been so busy recently that I haven't had much time to read so I don't have a "favorite" of the moment. However, I'm trying to get healthier so I'm in the process of reading The Best Beauty Detox Foods by Kimberly Snyder. Great read--not too boring so it holds interest, and it's really informative!  Definitely helping me think twice about what I eat!

1.) i absolutly loooove mint and milk chocolate together, i really like them as dinner mints from places like olive garden lol

2.) when i had my acrylics they were really long and almond shaped, now that i've taken them off they're short and squared.

3.) Tarte, i'm really loving all of their products right now.

4.) i drive a 2013 white hyndai elantra coupe, i'm obsessed with it, her name is Marilyn Smiley Tongue

5.) i just started reading 'Looking for alaska" by John green, i've heard really good things about it 

1) Let's talk about chocolate! How do you like yours best?DARK!!!! With Sea Salt!

2) What shape are your nails? square/oval

3) You're given $100 to purchase a couple of items from ONE brand Sephora carries- what brand do you pick?? Ahh that's a hard one. Hmm Make Up Forever

4) What kind of car do you have, if you have a car? No car

5) What is the best book you read recently? Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus

<3 Melissa

1) I love 'unconventional' chocolate. Mint, sea salt, caramel, bark style. The list goes on and on. Yum.

2) My nails are short right now due to the fact that I had to trim them (it's so hard to type with long nails). The shape is like a square-oval? If that makes sense haha.

3) Probably Kat Von D. You can never go wrong with any of her products.

4) A 2013 Toyota Camry!

5) Ok it's sad that I cannot remember the last book I read...I know it was just a few months ago...but still. I should really start on my summer reading list.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats