Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

I'm using now deep sea cosmetic, its pricy but excellent ,specially the Dead Sea intensive firming eye and face serum , and I bought the black diamond magnetism mud mask,,,, it's magic im 52 years old , I recommend this products for all women 

It's pretty well known that I'm loyal to Shiseido skincare.

Makeup-wise, it depends on certain products. Primers, concealer- NARS. Overall, Tom Ford and Chanel are my first loves, but I do dabble with most of the higher end brands (Dior, YSL, NARS, Armani).

I'm definitely in love with several different brands. For my hair I'm completely obsessed with Fekkai, I really love their Glossing Shampoo, Shea Butter Conditioner, Shea Butter Hair Mask and Glossing Cream. I also love Sexy Hair and TIGI products. For skincare I always always use Dr. Perricone and Philosophy. My favorite makeup brands are Dior (especially their mascaras and eyeshadows), NARS (who isn't obsessed with Orgasm) they have so many amazing products! I also love YSL, Urban Decay and Too Faced. I'm also super loyal to Coach especially for their fragrances, I have NEVER been disappointed by them!

I'm loyal to my hair & skin care products, I've wasted so much money on products that I didn't like/didn't work, I'm  sticking to what I know.  I'm pretty loyal to makeup brands as well, I know what I like & what works, when I stray, I'm always sorry. That said, im always looking for that next big thing Smiley Happy

128 Replies