Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Loyalty to a Brand?

Are there any particular products/brands that you are completely loyal to?  Ever since I discovered Josie Maran's brand 3 years ago, I have not switched my skincare. That is really saying something, because I am a beauty product junkie! Also, I'm super loyal to WEN since switching to it over 2 years ago.  What beauty products/brands are you loyal to and would consider your ultimate holy grail?

Re: Loyalty to a Brand?

I think I am starting to be 100% loyal to Bite Beauty. I don't see why I would get a lipstick anywhere else when I know theres work so well. I would only opt for somewhere else if they had a good set/sale going on or a colour I couldn't find in the Bite selection.

I'm interested in Bite Beauty. Which ones are your top go-to colors? I've also been eyeing Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars.

Highlighted

Well they are a bit pricey so I only have a handful. I really love Fig in the lipstick. It feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips and is a perfect dusty rose colour. I want palomino but it is sold out in my Sephora store. I also really like the lip pencils. They come on really pigmented and make it easy to shape your lips. I really like Corvina (see below). I can't wait to try more Smiley Happy I think some trading threads have some Bite products on them. I am also really interested in OCC lip tars. I think they might be a little too high maintenance for me though (brush application).

I've been trading for a few, after I picked up Violet in store I was sold.  The mask and lip butter are worth investing in as well!

Pepper is a BEAUTIFUL MLBB shade, Rose is the perfect, pretty wearable pink and Pomegrante is one of the nicest true reds I've ever found. 

I am a big Bite Beauty fan too.  I have the double ended lip kit and the high pigment pencil set, and they're all great and last forever.  I also love their lip scrub and the new mask, my only disappointment is their lip liner.  It's hard, dry, and waxySmiley Sad

I am a promiscuos girl.  I will flirt with any and all brands.

Love it!

LOL! That's too cute! You're so promiscuous, charpic! hahaha! Smiley Wink

ha ha!  I love it!  Same here!

1 Reply