Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Lots O' Goodies TSB

This box is open for US shipping only. The shipping becomes more expensive for Canada, and takes longer due to border checks. Sorry

Once I get the box back I'll pick out some items and then give the rest to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used makeup/beauty items to women in need). I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s

■ DON'T keep the box for more than two days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We want to have fun and get gorgeous, not sickly 

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating. 

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than one of the same sample if multiples exist. Share the love!

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s

♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused, swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable. Well-loved items are NOT (unless explicitly requested by the next person or there has been a posted picture and someone requested that item). Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.

♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it ☺

♥ Please seal any items that could leak/spill/make a mess accordingly.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed. 

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, refer to other TSB threads or just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:

☆Pre-made samples

☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)

☆Heavily used items

☆ Drugstore items

☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized

☆Homemade items (save for cards, etc.)

☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, Do Not Sign Up, please *******PUT BETTER OR EQUAL PRICED ITEMS IN FOR WHAT YOU TAKE OUT TO KEEP UP THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOX*********

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please pick up a large priority box at the post office prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

-send your address to the person above you -post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in BEFORE you send the box on.

Roxystar  ------->  USPS 9405509699938328770551

1. Bombshell30 ----------> USPS 9114901230803267192013

2. Missie772 ----------> 9405 9036 9930 0160 2178 57

3. Urbie  ----------> 9405 9036 9930 0165 0269 42

4. Nicrohr ----------> 9405 5036 9930 0278 6485 21

5. ghkim ----------> 9405 9036 9930 0169 9130 95

6. beautytester ----------> 9114901159815806191605

7. SydBristow ---------->  9114901123086969811524

8. lilahtov ---------->  UPS 1ZE0928R0309995983

9. garnett ----------> UPS  1ZE190A90337666873

10. Melde  ----------> 9405 9036 9930 0186 7799 19

11. oklady2013 ----------> 9114901075742343342124

12. beethousand ----------> 9405 5036 9930 0303 5876 89

Roxystar -------> The River

I also want us to put the prices of items going in and out of the box. Other TSBs are doing this and I think it's a good idea. Please post the item amounts along with the pictures and text of what the items are.

Re: Lots O' Goodies TSB

Thank you so much SydBristow but roxystar generously offered up her sample! Smiley Happy

Woohoo! It's going to be here on Wed, supposedly! I won't be home until ~4pm. They had no prob leaving box in front of my door for the last two, but I signed the authorization form and will leave a note on my door just to be sure, in case I'm not home when they deliver (typically 3-7pm).

I got the baby! =D

Box well packaged, hands washed, currently going through stuff.

Also, Grace is awesome with excellent taste altho you should've included a bit more red wine. Smiley Wink

Finished examining the items. Who put in the Bobbi Brown foundation? there's no pricing on it and I want to know if it's new or swatched. The foundation leaked around the cap so I'll clean that up. Will tally up everything and post pic later.

it was nicrohr who put the bobbi brown foundation in - tested and sanitized. i hope you find some nice stuff to take! except for all the booze of course. Smiley Wink

Leave some booze for me!! Smiley Happy

Gotcha. I end up taking out the Hakudo brush and Beauty Blender while getting my sweet tooth on. =P

Currently taking pic, will put it up/everything back together.

hi BT - I put in the booby brown and it's on my list -- sorry, busy week and I posted prices/values here on the thread but did not have time to put them on all the items Smiley Wink.

The foundation is almost new, it was pumped to use one time, and not opened or contaminated.  I hope that helps anyone in future.

It was $48.00 new (the price also went up of these at new year so Bobbi Brown foundations are higher priced), so I don't know... $40 pumped one time?  

Ok, here's what's going in and coming out. What I'm taking out:

20140423_173811.jpg6.15+10+6.30+3+20+18+8+9+5? (mini polish) = 85.45

There are still some lippie samples in there, and there aren't much bath&body products, probably cuz those are too big. Otherwise it's a pretty balanced box I think.

What I'm putting in:

20140423_220641.jpg

Spoiler
Algenist Firming & lifting cream $23.50
Ren Micro Polish Cleanser $4.50
Ren Hydracalm cleansing milk $4.50
Murad T-zone Pore Refining Gel $10.50
Murad Essential C Day moisturizer spf30 $11.60
Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream $5.20
Shiseido The Skincare day SPF18 $16.20
Sephora red case+pink atomizer $5 ?
Too Faced Beauty Balm SPF 20 in Nude Glow $3.85
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt $15 ?
Sephora eyeshadow in midnight kiss $5 actually $13
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder $2.50
Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder $7.00
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Tokyo $2 no weight, no idea
Smashbox eyeliner pencil in expresso $2 no idea, can't find online
Sephora OPI nail polish in Skinny Jeans (s) $4
Sephora Travel Size brushes (used/washed once) $2
Boscia Black mask (used once, sanitized) $2
GlamGlow Brightmud $5
Urban Decay lip color in Glinda $3 used once, sanitized/wiped/shaved
UD Glinda palette eyeshadow x2 $6 swatched once, sanitized/wiped
G. Armani Acqua Di Gioia perfume (70% full) $20
Self-adhesive mustaches $5
total $165.35

~$145 not counting the perfume, which is a gift to me and the individually packaged packs of loose leave green tea for everyone (each of the 5 packs is enough for 8-12 cup depending on how strong you like your tea). The mini meteorites sample of Perles Du Dragon I made for Garnett is also not counted. The meteorites for Garnett and the UD Glinda eyeshadow x2 that Syd wanted are both in the tin box so they won't get crushed.

Spoiler
20140417_210232.jpg20140423_220018.jpg

The (very nice looking) Bobbi Brown foundation leaked in the cap so I cleaned it. I can't get the bit around the pump but I sprayed the hell out of it with my 97% alcohol. I'm going to saran wrap the cap so, hopefully it won't, but if it does leak it won't get everywhere. Now then, let me know if there's anything I should add/modify. Otherwise I'm packing it back up right now, hopefully it all fits, and will ship it off tomorrow.

Spoiler
20140423_162718.jpg

Very nice trade Beautytester!!  Thank you so much for the Meteorite sample!!   You are a peach!  Smiley Happy

Ok I'm taking the Bobbi Brown foundation. In the couple of hours it took for me to sort, label, took picture and put stuff back together, the foundation has leaked again outside the cap and look almost the same as before I clean it. It was upright the whole time. Hmm, it's discontinued, but since all current Bobbi Brown foundations are ~$48, I'm going to assume it's around that price.

I'm adding a Dior One Essential serum ($16) and Clinique serum laser repair serum ($21) which brings my total to $182 (w/o perfume, tea and Garnett's meteorites) and I'm taking out ~$133 (counting leaked foundation at full price) so far. There's a little more space after I put the box together. I'll think about what else I can put in tomorrow. If everyone think that's fine, I'll send it out.

Sounds good to me ! Smiley Happy

Oh, yay! Smiley Happy

Sounds good! VERY excited about the UD shadows and OMG, I think I'm going to finally get those darn Glamglow eye pods, lol! Smiley Happy (Long story but it never worked for me to get the sample.) Smiley Happy

Thanks!! Trades look great! Looking forward to receiving the box! Smiley Happy

looks great! can't wait to see you with falsies on! also, the sigma brush and hakuhodo should be similar shapes, so i'd love to know what you think of the two in comparison to each other. the hakuhodo will change shape and feel different once it is washed. it is natural hair so i wash mine with baby shampoo and avoid alcohol on it. i believe the sigma is synthetic hair but i'm not entirely sure. the tin for packaging is a great idea and so cute!

nice trades! the tea looks delicious! Smiley Happy

Oh gosh thanks about the foundation!!!  I must be a total newb, I really thought it was in a pump with a cap on top so how could it leak... dumb me.

Oh it's ok! Its leaking continuously but stops after you get a pool outside the cap, makes me think of how you know sometimes pump or tube stuff kinda gushes out when you open them on airplanes? Might have something to do with the airpressure. Also, since I couldn't get the last bit around the pump, when it leaked outside the bottom of the cap again I may or may not thought that was the pump and spent like 10min looking for the cap. =X

yes it must totally be the air pressure thing!  thanks for tidying it up as best as possible, I hope it finds a home sooner rather than later lol.

Oh I took it out (see below/nxt page). If anyone was really looking forward to it, I can send it to you. It's ~1shade darker than me and since I was at Nordstrom/Bobbi Brown counter during the weekend, I got a sample of foundation that's ~1 shade lighter to see if I can make it my shade. It will be a good opportunity to learn about foundation mixing.

And the box is kinda full, lol, I have no packing skills. There seem to be a bit of space after I packed everything, then I decide to check/make sure I didn't forget the important stuff, then when I pack it back again somehow it was too full and blah blah yeah.

The box really is full already.  Smiley Happy  I hope people find lots of goodies to take out for themselves!  Smiley Very Happy

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos58
  • photo-228.JPG
  • shambolic.jpg
  • Butter london scuppered with green glitter.jpg
  • s1546431-main-hero.jpg
  • photo (49).JPG
  • photo-229.jpg
  • IMG_7324.jpg
  • IMG_7325.JPG
  • IMG_7326.JPG