cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Let play a game of would you rather.

Would you rather go full face or natural beauty.

RE: Let play a game of would you rather.

I would rather go full face especially if I will be leaving my house because no fail every time I leave the house with no make up and my hair not done I run into people and I always look like a sloth. But if I leave the house dressed nice and full face of makeup I see no one. I guess it’s the risk I take when I leave the house!!

Re: Let play a game of would you rather.

If I *had to choose I would go with natural beauty.  My ideal scenario is full face for events & nights out, natural beauty for every day. I just don't have the patience for a full face every day, no matter ho much I enjoy it!

I’m gonna be *that* person and say that it depends... 😉 I like the convenience of natural beauty, particularly the 0 time requirement to go out in the world makeup free, but I love the look of full face (especially when someone else is applying it to my face!)...

Most days I settle on an inbetween look, eyebrows/liner/mascara and a bit of lip color then I’m good to go.  Though lately I’ve been playing with contour and highlight - so hard to get it right so the sides of my face and around the hairline don’t look like I just forgot to wash my face in those places... 😉 

Let play a game of would you rather.

I love full face. My me time is waking up before the kids, doing my hair and doing my makeup while I drink my coffee in peace. hahaha, I look forward to it everyday and it wakes me up and gets me ready before I have to go wake up the kids and get them ready for school. I have 4 kids and it's go go go in my house so that time is needed. Lol, I may lose a bit of sleep but it's what I need and I enjoy that quiet time.

@Anonymous - I'm definitely a full-face kinda girl who dreams of being a natural beauty!

@Anonymous In theory I'd rather go full-face!  When I look better, I feel better!  But, since I refuse to wake up early for a full-face, I generally go more natural 🙂

@Anonymous Natural Beauty.  It's hard to go full glam with a toddler.  Only special occasions

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing