Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Led light therapy mask

Anyone here invested in an at home LED light therapy mask.  Sephora sells Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare FaceWare Pro Clear + Smooth Kit  a led mask,

And there are many out there from light stim to sooo many more.

Have you tried light therapy, did it work for you?

There are some mask with more than 5 colors, does anyone have experience with the different colors being effective?

I was looking into Dermabeam a led mask and red+Infared panel supplier. ( Just interested in the led mask thou)

Your experience or thoughts on led lights for the skin, anti aging etc.. would be appreciated!

Re: Led light therapy mask

I did end up purchasing the Dermabeam Pro LED mask, It comes with a variety of therapy colors (and the price at the time I got it was a steal!)

I've been using it almost everyday for 20-30 minutes and I think it is pretty amazing. I've been using it for 4 months and I do feel like it's good for my skin. 

I tried to research masks that used the correct type of LED lights( which allow the light to penetrate into your skin) and offer some kind of eye protection.

I chose a therapy mask over hand held options because it is so much quicker to do your whole face at once than a small area at a time.  I thought about the LED attachment for the Nuface ( I have the NuFACE NuFACE Mini Break The Ice Collection ) but it had problems in the reviews (draining the battery,  wearing out the device and cracking on the attachment.)

NuFACE Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment 

So overall,  I'm very happy with my device and glad I jumped in and gave it a try.  I have excema and rocesea on my face and I'm always trying out things to help soothe, heal and protect my skin. And looking into products that help fight the signs of aging 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing