Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

July Favorites!

julyfavs.jpg

Dior quint in Ready-to-Glow: Quite possibly my favorite palette from Dior, but was recently discontinued. I rarely wear grays on my eyes since they make me look tired, but the taupe makes the whole palette worth every penny!

Lunasol 3-dimensional eyes in 02 Soft Beige: My go-to, no-fuss neutral palette. It's shimmery like all Asian eyeshadows but it's very brightening and superb in quality -- just like all Lunasol palettes.

Chanel Poudre Signee Illuminating Powder: *sigh* Chanel makes the most flattering LIMITED EDITION (grr) highlighters. This one is a softer version of Albatross.

Kevyn Aucoin Medium Sculpting Powder: Because I need to carve out my cheekbones, I've been turning to this matte taupey shade instead of the regular bronzers.

Essence Color and Go nail polishes: Gel manicure in 3 minutes. Guaranteed. Plus, they're so inexpensive and last for a few good days on my nails.

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat: Patience is not my virtue, and I simply don't have the patience to wait for my nails to dry. This dries in a good minute!

Nars Danmari Palette: An oldie but goodie (I had clearly forgotten about.) Surprisingly enough, I've been reaching for Orgasm most in this palette in the month of July!

Dior Jelly Lip Pen in Carioca: I've sung its praises for a while now. **bleep** one or more before they're gone. This is how I wanted all of the MAC All About Orange lipsticks to be -- moisturizing, glossy, long-lasting!

Dollywink Liquid Liner in Black: The finest tip I've ever encountered in a liquid liner. It glides on the eyes and stays there until I remove it with waterproof makeup remover!

Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown: Holy Grail Eyebrow pencil. It's not too warm nor too cool of a shade on my brows, and it might as well be waterproof since it doesn't move throughout the day.

Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: I'm pretty harsh on my lashes, i.e. curl and waterproof mascara on a nearly daily basis. At night, I coat my lashes with this serum to keep them in their healthy state.

What were your faves this month? Share away! Smiley Happy

Re: July Favorites!

i've been keeping it pretty simple this month with the monsoon season hitting and making it very hot and humid here in arizona.  here's what I've been wearing pretty much everyday Smiley Happy

• Fresh sugar lip balm in rose
  • LM tinted moisturizer with translucent powder
  • Benefit's Hervana Blush
  • UD eyeliner - i've been playing with colors on the water line, like prurple, blue and copper and i'm really liking the way it looks, especially for summer
  • Stila's eyeshadow in Kitten
  • Benefit's They're real mascara

I need to bust out Kitten again! It's been in my neglected stash lol

Ahh that Dior palette looks so lovely!

My favorites this month have been:

• Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara
  • Nars TM in Alaska
  • Benefit Powda Wowza Box of Powders Quad (mini box set of Hoola, Coralista, and Bella Bamba)
  • Nars And God Created The Woman palette
  • Nars Single Eyeshadow in Outremer
  • MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
  • Bare Minerals Eye Primer

I am obsessed with bareMinerals' eye primer - best one I've tried (better than UDPP, TFSI) for my super oily lids

I agree! My eyeshadow literally does not budge when I use it! It's tacky at first, but dries down quickly. The only thing I don't like about it is sometimes I'll get it on my eyelashes, and I can't get it off!

I thought the TFSI and UDPP were both overrated!

I also loved the Nars And God Created the Woman palette, I know a lot of people say that its not as pigmented as individual shades but they're all pigmented for me!

I probably got a dud palette, since mine was nearly impossible to blend. Go figure! lol

Hmm... I haven't had to blend any of them yet... I shall try this tomorrow!

I'm always on the hunt for a good and less expensive eye primers (than the Nars) -- will be trying the Bare Minerals one for sure! Smiley Happy

Killer July faves!!!!! Smiley Happy  I'm dying to get Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. I have no idea what I'm waiting for! Haha I finally got the illuminating powder from Chanel and I love it!!! 

I've gone back and forth on the Skin Enhancer! lol I usually get my Kevyn Aucoin products at Blush[dot]com when they have 20% off. Where did you manage to **bleep** the Chanel highlighter?!

Yes Ellevee09 please tell because those were limited edition and were no longer to be found anywhere!!!

Please, nowadays, nothing is limited edition. Smiley Wink 

I hope you're able to still pick one up! If I could live off of one highlighter, that Chanel one would be it Smiley Happy

Thanks for update sweets!!! It was really hit or miss on my Chanel. My mom goes to Vegas all the time. I was looking forever online and I called the Chanel at bellagio and they had a few. My darling mother scooped one up... Plus a few other items. Smiley Happy again, thanks for the code!!!! Smiley Happy

So "s n a t c h" in my previous response was censored LOL

Omg! That's crazy! I can't stop laughing!!!! I'll remember not to use that word! Smiley Happy 

I wish Sephora would repromote the Danmari Nars palette! I missed out big time! Smiley Sad

Crossing fingers on another blush palette this holidays! Smiley Happy

68 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • julyfavs.jpg
  • photo(10).JPG
  • july.JPG
  • swfupload_2588171930959690301.jpg
  • image.jpg