Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

my friend recommended to me the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum  product and it work well for her  clear up the dark spots..I want to try it but I want to get a small sample to see if I am sensitive to it...or if it works for me..I am not getting enough sleep and acne just popping out like volcanos.....how do i get sample of this product? thank you!

Re: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

Your best chance to try it is to get a sample made up at a Sephora location. The Juice beauty line is only available at some Sephora locations. If you live near and can go to a larger full Sephora store then they'll likely have it for you to try and sample. Before heading to a store call the location and ask if they have the Juice Beauty serum in stock. I live near 4 full Sephora's and my 2 smaller stores don't carry this line. You can also try a Sephora in JC Penney, I've seen this line sold there as well.

If going to a Sephora location isn't an option and you can only order online. You can order it online, try it for a week (a little goes a long way when using a serum) and then return it by sending it back if you're unsatisfied (Reason could be it wasn't what you expected, or it caused skin allergy/reaction). Here's a set for you to try: Juice Beauty Organics Set. I've tried their serum and its really great for being an organic product. I have combo/acne-prone skin and this helped to lessen breakouts and slightly improved my uneveness. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this purchase :smileyhappy:

Also, try looking at your nearest organic market (ie: Whole Foods). A few Whole Foods and other natural markets around me also sell this line.

Tags:

Go into your nearest Sephora store and ask them for a sample. They will usually put whatever product you want to try out in a tiny sample-size plastic container and put that into a tiny labeled ziploc.

Hope Juice Beauty works for you. It's a wonderful organic brand!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing