20170101_064419.jpg

Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

She is very pretty! 😄

Gorgeous!

Love!  💗

So, I went shopping for the RAK gift exchange and ended up with all this for myself. Oops. 😳

Spoiler
Sephora: Living Proof Night Cap Overnight Perfector and Farmacy Eye Dew. In both instances, I fell in love with the foil or deluxe sample from Sephora and had to get the full size. 

Lush: Lip scrub.

W3ll People: W3ll People is a local indie brand that seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so I had to stop by a store and check them out. I ended up picking up their Colorstick in berry aubergine.

Dillard's: Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur in No. 7 fuchsia. I'm impressed with this formula! It's more hydrating and longer lasting than the Nars Lip Pencils, which have been a favorite of mine for years!

IMG_0490.JPG

I've been curious about the Chanel crayon, @txcatx . How do you like it? Also, "The Kiss" is a favorite of mine.

@SheWhoSkis I never thought I would love a lip crayon more than the Nars ones, but the Chanel one is better with longevity and hydration! The Chanel crayon goes on a tad shiny, but it leaves a pretty stain behind that lasts awhile.

Fantastic, thanks @txcatx . I can't wait to check them out. I love Nars lip crayons, so I am quite intrigued! Consider me officially enabled 🙂

Hahaha, nice!   I'm just trying out a sample of that eye dew this week.  

Very nice lol. Love all those brands! The only one I haven't tried is W3ll People, but I've heard good things!

Very nice haul, I love the Chanel lip crayon! 😍

Your haul photos are always so pretty!  Have you tried the Chanel crayon yet?

Yes, and I love the formula! It's vibrant, long wearing, and hydrating. 

@txcatx what flavor is The Kiss scrub? 

@StephaniLynn It smells like fruity candy! The salesperson totally sold me on it. It's limited edition for Valentine's Day.

@txcatx Ohhhh right up my alley! Thanks!

@txcatx i just tried a sample of the eye dew and it's SO nice.

It's very difficult to go shopping for an exchange and not come back with something for yourself! Haha! That lip pencil looks gorgeous. What do you love about the Farmacy eye cream? I am on a never ending quest to find my HG. 

@alexasteph I like that the Farmacy Eye Dew is so moisturizing, but haven't used it long enough to see any longer term benefits since I've only been using a couple of foils. A little goes a long way, but it seems to be way more effective at moisturizing than my current eye cream. Plus, it's a great price. 

@txcatx Mmm... I may need to check this one out. I like some other Farmacy products already. 

IMG_2562.JPG

• Urban Decay - Eyeliner in Underground'

• sephora - makeup brush mat for washing makeup brushes
  • Sephora Cleansing cloths - coconut 

• Herbivore - rose coconut oil body polish 

• Sephora Eye mask - pomegranate

• Origins travel size duo of Checks and balances face wash and Modern friction dermabrasion

Nice haul! I need to check out that Sephora makeup brush cleansing mat the next time I go in. 🙂

7 Replies
testing