Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Is there one kind of product you keep purchasing?

For example, for me, it's multi-tasking lip & cheek products. I am weirdly addicted to any of those cream/gel products that are good for both lips and cheeks. (Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges, Stila Convertible Colors, NARS Multiple Tints, Korres Lip Butters, etc. etc.) I traveled home for Thanksgiving and was packing my carry-on ziploc baggie full of makeup, when I realized I have about a zillion of these things!

For my roommate, it's peach-bronze powder blushes with the tiniest hint of pink in them. She keeps buying these similar blushes and insists that they're all drastically different from one another. Which means she needs to buy them all. Haha!

But we can't be the only ones! Are there any products you ladies keep collecting and collecting, even though you probably already own similar ones in your collection? A certain type of product, or maybe a certain color?

Re: Is there one kind of product you keep purchasing?

Mini mascaras! I have WAY too many! And I have at least 55 lipglosses... its an addiction 🙂

For me, it's those Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip glosses because they are fairly inexpensive and you can just throw them in your purse! Also, the mini Victoria's Secret fragrances. They smell so good and are so cheap!

Other than that, the one thing at SEPHORA would be the mini Bad Gal mascaras from Benefit. I throw out my mascaras every 3 months and the mini size is perfect and I use it all up in that amount of time, and I would hate to spend $19 on the full size and have to throw half of it out :S

❤️

For me, it's red glosses! I keep trying to find one that will not turn super bright or pink on me. I'm also obsessed with deep mauve lip colors and sheer pink or peach blushes.

I also love NARS Multiples and Multiple Tints! I loved Turks & Caicos and Cadaques last summer.

: )

OMG YES! I have a billion eye shadows and no matter how many I have....every single time I step foot into sephora I end up buying more shadow! The thing is that all my shadows are shimmery! I buy a lot of bronzes and grays! Anything that shimmers - I'm all over it! I sometimes buy them and never wear them because I don't know how to apply them or they never look as good as they do in sephora lighting 😉 

Another thing that always catches my eye is pink extreme glittery lip glosses! I have an addiction! 

Oh my fuchsia lipstick I have so many of them but to me not enough Smiley Very Happy   

For some reason anything purple/plum I love. I don't even understand my fascination with purple eye products and purpley pink lip glosses and lip sticks... I don't even like the color purple! I swear my eyeshadow collection is practically all purple except for the few neutral colors and maybe a few blues and greens. I just counted how many purple eyeshadows I have, 24. Yea, and the sad part is I try to convince myself they are all different even though a few of them are almost identical. I have about 14 different purple/plum colored eye liners and for some reason I really love purpley pink lip products. 

I own too many pink lipglosses and taupe colored eyeshadows. Now in my defense they are all different shades of pink and taupe (even if it's only a difference of a hair) I don't know why, but I'm just obsessed with these colors!

I also have 4 different liquid foundations and 2 different types of powder-foundations. I like to have options where my complexion is concerned ... that or it's another thing that  Iike to have muliple of 😉

Any "nude" lipgloss and also nude lipliners! I have like 20 something glosses, and I just keep buying more!LOL I can't help it! Also, bronzers...I have so many, powder bronzer, cream bronzer, a cheek stain...LOL The list goes on and on! hehe Glad I'm not the only one that does this crazy buying!

Plum lipsticks or gloss.  Pure plum is too dramatic looking for me but I just love the colour so much.  I wear nudes on a daily basis but I have an entire stash of new plum lippies that I just love to collect yet barely wear.  I think just looking at the colour makes me happy.  Totally weird and an impossible habit to break.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing