Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

Mine is probably my nars albatross highlighter

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

Hmm...for practicality, it's eyeliner! I rarely go anywhere without it, but it's not my favorite, per se. My favorite fun item is NARS Heat Wave -- it's such a great color. Smiley Happy

Re: If you would have to narrow down, what is your favorite thing in your makeup bag?

I really am having a hard time with this one, just the one thing would be mascara and then if I cheated it would be lip balm.

So hard to pick just one! I would say the Clinique Redness powder. I have one at home and one in my make up bag! I like to apply it on top of foundation or on days when I don't wear any make up.

<3 Melissa

Me too, love the brush and compact...so convenient and it works well!

My Nars Multiples... I can't name just one individually but it's an eyeshadow, blush and lipstick in one.  Right now, I've been wearing St Barts.  It's my new fave!

Highlighted

My favorite thing?  Just one?  Sighhh...

I would have to say my MAC Chai Lipglass!  It's very versatile neutral shade that is complimentary to any skin tone and can be worn simply over the Chestnut lip pencil or to add shine over a matte lipstick.

My favorite product in my makeup bag is my bb cream it gives me the light coverage I like without making me look over done =)

My NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Madere... Go to nude/pink lipstick. Most long lasting even when im eating. I always find that this is the most reached for item in my makeup bag when im on the go.

Right now, it is my NARS liptstick in Autumn Leaves. 

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-P2865?skuId=220335

Conversation Stats