Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

If you could only have one beauty product...

If you could only have one beauty product, what would it be? After a long thought, I finally decided it would have to be benefit's confessions of a concealaholic kit to conceal and brighten? What's yours?

Re: If you could only have one beauty product...

Ya, prettyinpa, I think sunscreen counts, especailly for us gals with fair skin! 🙂

I would have to say mascara. i always feel prettier with beautiful,long lashes. Now the real question would be--which mascara? Right now my favorites are Buxom,Fairy Drops,and MAC Falsh lash mascara. oh and p.s-i would so sneak lipgloss in there too(Nars turkish delight or buxom)

Oh my gosh, only ONE product...I'd have to stick with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (my current favorite) to cover up all my flaws!  Without evening out my skin with foundation there wouldn't be much point in wearing eyeshadow or any other makeup because I'd look terrible anyway!  I know it's a boring product, but I'd definitely have to keep my foundation. 🙂

No, I agree, tenngal. If you want to cover up flaws and make your skin look flawless first, that makes sense! If you have horrid acne on your face, you wouldn't choose eyeliner-that would be stupid{if you know what I mean?

Tags:
Conversation Stats
testing