Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

Anyone else have the same condition as me? LOL. I LOVE buying eye shadow, its my favorite purchase; palettes, singles, quads, trio's, cream, powder, etc. But darn it, I use it less than the majority of my other makeup products, why? Who knows, I think I just love looking at it in my collection.

What are some products you like to buy, but don't use as often as you should, for the quantity you're buying? Or is it just me?

Re: I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

Hi, my name is beautytester. I have one face and 80+ skincare products (does not include multiples of the same). Anyways, I am in the process of reducing my stash. Makeup wise, my eyeshadow and lip collection increased exponentially this yr. =X

Re: I own more eye shadow than any other product of makeup, but I don't use it often!

Same here! I feel like I got so many palettes, 3 UD, Chanel, Tarte etc and that im not using them that much. Not sure if its because i don't have much inspiration or scared to look bad >.< But for sure I have too much eyeshadows! 

Me too! I never wore eyeshadow before so I am scared people would see me and I would look bad or weird with it or both. I know this lady that works with my husband and he says she looks horrible with her makeup on, and that sometimes men would ask him if she is a prostitute.... that's the main reason why I try to use the bare minimum of shadow.... almost none...

Highlighted

I have so many eyeshadows but rarely wear them because I'm not yet confident in my skill at applying it. I'm getting better and wear neutrals a bit more but it is a slow process.

Me!!!! I love eyeshadow especially UD I love seeing them I have them in a drawer and I love seeing them but maybe would wear eyeshadow once a week? I want to get into the habit of wearing eyeshadow that would be my new years resolution... To wear more eyeshadow to justify so many of them Smiley Happy Thanks for the idea.

i used to be the same way! but in general i buy far too much makeup and don't use any of it enough cause i'm lucky if i manage to put on makeup 3 days a week LOL. 

though i suppose i really haven't worn blush in ages haha. 

Conversation Stats