Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Husbands/partners/relatives/friends//randos say the darndest things!

Husbands/partners/relatives/friends and COMPLETE RANDOS often say the darndest things about beauty and appearance, am I right?? Post your annoying and/or amusing anecdotes here! 

Highlighted

Re: Husbands/partners/relatives/friends//randos say the darndest things!

Happy birthday! Pets are the family we choose. They're always so full of love. I don't understand people who don't get that we don't own our pets, they're part of the family. More valued than some stupid relatives. I hope you can ignore or avoid the idiot and have more snuggles with your baby Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday =D

My dad just turned 89 y/o a couple of days ago. He's always been known for saying what was on his mind, without any filters whatsoever. Usually, I am on the receiving end of his comments since I care for him most often. But the other day, my prim, proper, business executive (and rather snobby, unfortunately) sister got it instead of me after she finally made the trip to see him. I about died laughing. As she was leaning over my dad in his wheel chair to give him a birthday kiss he said, "You need to trim your nose hairs."  Bwahaha! 

I had a knit dress that was super comfortable, more in the business casual side, but it had Black and Tan stripes. My bf said j looked like the hamburgler and then I never wore the dress again

Omg, not the hamburglar! This is why I will not wear stripes.....afraid my boyfriend would say that to me as well. I am trying not to laugh, because it is awful yet funny at the same time.😯

Seriously! So awful!. I recognized the cartoon but didn't know it was called the hamburgler so I had to google it at the time. I really tried to hold in my giggles, because I was still grumpy about him comparing me to that. But still kinda funny

Please don't call us the Hamburglar because we like to wear stripes!! Smiley Very Happy 

God he is so ridiculous looking!! LOL

I agree, though it would be funny to see some random shopper in Sephora wearing a Hamburglar costume on Halloween...lol!