Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

How extensive is your night time beauty ritual?

Oh the beauty rituals we embrace.....

How many beauty products do you use when you're getting ready for bed? List all bath/body/hair/nail/skin products.

1. shampoo

2. conditioner

3. body wash

4. makeup wipes

5. cleanser

6. toner

7. moisturizer

8. eye cream

9. lipbalm

10. hand cream (sometimes)

11. nail cream (sometimes)

Re: How extensive is your night time beauty ritual?

How do you like the lush ocean salt? I have half of the mini size just sitting in my bathroom because I just can't use it. It's way too abrasive for me. I thought I would love it but don't. I think I'm going to pass it off to my friend because she likes bigger chunks in her exfoliators. I love the scent though! It smells kinda tropical lol.

I love the scent too! I have just recently added it into to my ritual because I was looking for a hard core exfoliator to help even out my skin's texture. It is really abrasive, especially if you don't use a lot of water with it. I do feel like it's made my skin smoother and gives it a little glow, but I definitely cannot use it every day! Some people like it as a body exfoliator, but I haven't tried that yet. 

I never thought to use it as a body exfoliator. That would work well before self tanning. I still think my friend will love it more than I did, but I don't think it was a waste of money. I used half of it so it was just whatever lol. I just needed something less harsh since I have dry skin. But I hope you love it!

1.head scarf

2. Vaseline intensive baby oil gel

3. Lip conditioner

4. Brush teeth and floss

5. Mouthwash

6. Rotate between 2 treatments and creams throughout the week (topical clindamycin, neutrogena clear pore night gel, or skyn Iceland oxygenating night cream

7.eye covers

8.baby powder

9. Drink 2 16 oz bottles of water with my multivitamin, vitamin c supplement, ginseng pill, selenium supplement, and fish oil capsule.

Highlighted

For once, I'm lower maintenance than I thought (based on this list!). I guess I don't actually do too much...

1. Shampoo: N/A (I shower in the morning)

2. Conditioner: N/A (" ")

3. Body wash: N/A (unless I've gone for a run)

4. Makeup Wipes: N/A

5. Ceanser: Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser (used with Clarisonic)

6. Toner: N/A

7. Moisturizer: Fresh Youth Preserve Cream

8: Eye Cream: Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream

9. Lipbalm: Labello (original / classic / dark blue tube)

10. Hand cream: N/A

11. Nail cream: N/A

Other: Retin-A Micro post cleansing and pre moisturizer as a treatment.

Smiley Very Happy

Conversation Stats