Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

How are you spending your Summer Fridays?

Summer Fridays starts today for me so it got me thinking, how does everyone else spend the extra time off? I switched jobs late last year and my new company has Summer Fridays, which is a totally new concept for me. I'm thinking of spending the extra days experimenting with some reel ideas and documenting the process here. From mini road trips to cold drinks / ice cream on the patio or even makeup flatlays outside, I'd love to hear how you're spending time in the sun!

Here are some of my photos that incorporate the sun!

IMG_7017.JPG

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit® Powder Highlighters Sun Dipped 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint 

IMG_7018.JPG

TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eyeshadow Duo Naked Bronze 

TOM FORD Ultra Shine Lip Color Paradiso 

TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 16 Scarlet Rouge 

IMG_7127.jpg

Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Drama Matte Lipstick No.388 Rose Lancome

IMG_3988.JPG

Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Cheek & Lip Stain Cha Cha Tint 

IMG_7019.JPG

Let's document our Summer Friday memories together! ☀️ And if you don't have Summer Fridays, you can also share your summer plans and sunny beauty collection ☀️

Re: How are you spending your Summer Fridays?

@Guessgal no, I'm in the north east, we don't have the sea here. I live near lake Garda. I live in a city known for arts and museums. It's very hot here.

@Guessgal - I've not heard the term "summer Friday."  Do you work a four-day week during the summer so you can have a three-day weekend each week?  That would be cool!  

@Titian06 Yes, that's right! So we have the option of taking half day every Friday in the summer or a full Friday every other week. It's kind of like a condensed work week and we can just work a little longer the other 4 days when it gets busy. I chose the latter option for full day every other week because I find that once I start working on something, it can be tough to stop and call it quits by noon.

@Guessgal that sounds like a great summer!!! Love your photos!! So inspiring

@lmaster Aww thank you so much! I went through my iPhone photo gallery trying to find the right photos to depict summertime (most of which I’ve never posted on social platforms before), so I’m glad you enjoyed them! 😘

@Guessgal @My job doesn’t have that but my husband does. 

@SportyGirly125 Oh nice, are you planning on taking any Fridays off to sneak a long weekend in for staycation? I know I used to do that last year!

@Guessgal Haha, No I’m not. The last time I had a vacation was 2014 and then 2019 when I had my daughter. I don’t really take days off.  Plus I only get 8 days off a year. Monday will be my first day off since New Years. 

@SportyGirly125  Omg you haven’t had a vacation. I’m so sorry. 😔 I didn’t count my mat leave as a vacation since it’s just as much work as working. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 50 replies
  • 268 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos17
  • IMG_7019.JPG
  • IMG_3988.JPG
  • IMG_7127.jpg
  • IMG_7018.JPG
  • IMG_7017.JPG
  • I think this is a Dahlia. It has some similarities with a Zinnia.
  • IMG_4234.jpg
  • IMG_4563.jpg
  • IMG_4229.jpg
  • IMG_7151.JPG
  • IMG_7404.jpg
  • IMG_7496.jpg
  • IMG_7497.JPG
  • b8775184-e8cd-4fc5-b3f8-4f542ea7713d.JPG
  • D38DA864-10EF-4556-8F83-CD7A3E68BFD0.jpeg
testing