Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Holy Shizballs Batman, Look at this Thing!

swfupload_7485811619074469951.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Academy Palette

The first Sephora makeup academy palette composed of 130 colors for complete eye, lip, and full-face looks.

- 72 x 0.014 oz eye shadow
- 10 x 0.017 oz lipgloss
- 18 x 0.010 oz lipgloss
- 7 x 0.029 oz blush
- 18 x 0.011 oz eyeliner crème
- 3 x 0.023 oz concealer
- 0.032 oz eye shadow primer
- 0.032 oz lip primer
- 2 x double-ended sponge tip applicator
- Double-ended eye shadow brush
- Double-ended blush brush
- Mirror

http://www.sephora.com/makeup-academy-palette-P381158?skuId=1534858

I don't need it, and it would mean I could never buy another eyeshadow for the rest of my life, but I'm kind of tempted anyway, think of how impressive it would look! I'd feel like I DID have my own Sephora right there in my room, haha. What do you all think, BBBFFs?

Re: Holy Shizballs Batman, Look at this Thing!

is this a dream?  I LOVE IT, i'm definitely getting that Smiley Wink

Hahaha, I could still be dreaming, I hope I'm not though! You'll have to put up pictures when you get it! (And swatch all 130 items! Smiley Tongue )

Wow! That set-up is impressive, I seriously have zero need for it too, but it is incredibly tempting especially at only $50...

I know, right? I think it's $59 for Canada, but for once it might cost them that much extra just to ship, haha.

i just added it to my basket, omg  soo excited!!!

Oh my goodness this is the most fantastic thing i've ever seen!

Wow! That's a lot of eyeshadow and Id probably use a fraction of what's in there....still won't stop me from buying it, lol. Only problem is its so pretty and it looks huge, I have no space for it Smiley Sad 

a palette like that deserves it's own room!! lol Smiley Very Happy

Lol it really does. I want it, it'll just have to sit on my dresser or something. 

Oh my I'm really tempted but I probably won't use it much and don't have space for it.

Way cool! I was wondering how they were going to do their pallet for this holiday season. Much better then last years!!!

It says the eyeshadows are waterproof too! 

What???? How awesome is that!! Way to go Sephora! Two thumbs up for sure!!

I actually said "oh wow" when I saw the price. I was expecting it to be a lot more. Just under $50 for a $210 value. I think I've said this before about a MUFE product before, but that's a pretty good bargain for the price. Totally worth it. Lol, putting it on my Christmas wishlist!!  (and MUFE is good quality too!)

looks awesome! Not sure if I need another palette though.

I'm just loving that "Holy Shizballs" Is becoming a legit BT exclamation, and we've finally found something that the over-sensitive all-seeing BT bleeping software can't touch.

xoxox

We needed something to be able to exclaim and **bleep** doesn't quite cut it, haha. 

Oh mu gosh!!! It is beautiful !!

But it's Sephora brand, so the quality probably isn't there. I remember the makeup palette/box they had has a 500 pt perk years ago. I tossed it as soon as I opened it LOL. 

I'd have to see it in person (and none of my stores have it), because for $50 if it's 1/2 way decent quality... then it might be worth it. 

Oh wait, can we talk about the shadiness of the shipping code? The price the palette at $49.50 so if you're not rouge you either need to spend more, or loose out on a code to get it shipped free. 

That's true, it's usually hit or miss with sephora brand eyeshadows, but with a primer it's usually good enough. I noticed the shipping code, that's pretty messed up. For all that I'd order the sephora cotton pads for 2 bucks to just get free shipping without wasting precious promo codes.

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • swfupload_7485811619074469951.jpg
  • bad girl.png
  • buy buy buy.jpg