Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Hey beautiful gals! What is your fave product you are currently using?

I feel like I need more professional make-up ever since I joined the Sephora family earlier this year. I don't really mind if it is pricey. I want to look perfect and polished! No more drug store make-up for me! (There are only a few drug store products that I like, but not they cannot sustain all of my make-up needs.) Thanks! Smiley Happy

Re: Hey beautiful gals! What is your fave product you are currently using?

Buxom Lash! *insert angel music* I got the full-sized one after the Lash Stash And Go! My fave mascara! I usually coat it on top of my setting mascara to dramatize!! Touch Eclat is a legendary product. YSL lip glosses are off the charts no doubt. I think I need to try an air spray foundation, so I'll try the Dior one. I need a setting powder to make me face look 3-D instead of 2-D, so thanks for that recommendation! Smiley Happy

Y'all girls need HEARTS!! <3

Right now, I'm loving the Benefit World Famous Neutrals palette. It has great shades that I can wear on an everyday basis. I know that everyone isn't crazy about the pigmentation, but I really like it as long as I use the cream shadows that come with it. It's also a great size for traveling. I give it two thumbs up!

Highlighted

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. This stuff is AMAZING and well worth the money. They make it now in a pressed powder but it is also offered in liquid. It really adds a nice touch to foundation and makes your skin radiant. 

im currently in love with lip stains tints etc!!

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swfupload_301409724915545007.jpg
  • swfupload_3566739644735405636.jpg
  • Estee-Lauder-Heat-Wave-Pure-Color-Illuminating-Powder-Gelee.jpg
  • swfupload_1783536475552491870.jpg
  • swfupload_155981020065662840.jpg