Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Hey UD junkies

UD will be on hautelook march 31st. I don't know what will be on there, but it's bound to be a good price!

maybe some 15th anniversary eyeliner sets? maybe some naked palettes? maybe some of their new summer lineup? I don't know, but I'm always excited for sales and good deals.

Re: Hey UD junkies

I signed up about a year ago, and I haven't received any junk emails because of it. They send you an email each day stating what their deals of the day are, and then if it's anything you're interested in you just log in to check it out. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, so I can't tell you what their service is like. I do remember last time they had Urban Decay the stuff was super cheap! The only catch is you do have to pay for shipping, and that can really add to your bill, so you have to keep an eye on that.

@daisy346:  Thanks a bunch for taking the time to explain all of that.  I'm off to sign up now!  Smiley Happy

@tenngal: This is what I was talking to you about! This is where I said they were probably going to unload a bunch of the discontinued matte e/s!

I have been waiting for this ever since the beginning of March, when they said UD was going to be on sale this month! Caveat emptor: ALot of the beauty blogs that reviewd LIQUID products from the last Haute Look UD sale ( such as the Big Fatty) mascaras, said that they were "fumey," and stung their eyes, proabbly because they were old. Since all Haute Look sales are final, I would stick to only buying powder formulas!

@mermadelove, @kelli23-  Thanks for the warning about expired products, with a poor return policy, I will be doubly vigilant!

I'm off to sign up for Haute Look! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors