Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
Anonymous Insider

Help!

I️ struggle with making my makeup look nice, I’m really AWFUL with my eyes. I have big eyes and they change colors. Some days they’re hazel and other days they’re straight up brown. I️ need help with colors that will look nice with them. I️ also struggle with what lip colors and blush I️ should wear. I’m starting a new job and need an easy everyday look that makes me look professional. I️ want to look put together and like I’ve put time into my look. I️ also need a couple looks for nights out on the town. I️ need some suggestions on tutorials to watch. Any help or advice would be appreciated!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Help!

The color on the opposite side of the color wheel from your eye color will bring them out best. I have blue/green eyes so browns and rusts really go well on me. Which means that blues would bring out your brown/hazel eyes. If blue isn’t your thing though, you could go more into the purple/mauve tones. As for the best way to apply, it really depends on if you have hooded eyes, wide set eyes, close eyes.... you get the picture. There are some really good tutorials on YouTube. And try googling eye shape first so you know exactly what what to search for. ie “hooded eye tutorial” or “enhance large wide set eyes”

RE: Help!

I would go on YouTube and just start typing everything you just put on here. I also have brown/hazel eyes and purples and golds bring them out. Another option is to go into Sephora and have them help you out. Or even schedule a make over. They tell you all of the products they use and you can go from there. Good luck!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing