Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Hello Kitty

Did you ladies see the new Hello Kitty collection?  So cute for younger girls!  I'm going to get my 8 year-old daughter some of the nail decals for sure.

What do you think of the collection?

Re: Hello Kitty

The Hello Kitty Collection look so cute! I ordered to Hello Kitty Eyeliner Set for my birthday. They did not come in yet, but I am super excited to try them!!! Hello Kitty is perfect for girly girls. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love it i am a major hello kitty fan despite people who think i'm to old I wish i could buy it allSmiley Very Happy

The collection looks really adorable!  The brushes and the HK container looks nice and better than the brushes and container that MAC released during their HK collaboration with Sanrio a few years back.  Wish I got something from the preview but I held back after spending for Christmas gifts for others :(.  Can't wait for the release in January!  I really want to see how the polishes fair, the colors looked amazing!  ๐Ÿ™‚  It's a great collection for HK Sanrio Fanatics, anyone who likes cute/adorable things, and of course the young at heart.

It is actually really cute. Prior to seeing the collection, I thought it would be very childish in appearance, but it isn't. I probably wouldn't get any of the items for myself, but I can think of a few friends that would love it. It is also a cute way to introduce younger girls to makeup.

Luckily, I saw a preview of this collection at Sanrio's 50th Anniversary Carnival here in Los Angeles. All of the items were encased in glass so I couldn't touch any of the items or swatch them. Everything is SUPER adorable!!!! This is definitely a great line for any Hello Kitty collector. It's mature enough that a grown woman can feel proud displaying this on her makeup counter or popping out the compact in public. It appeals to all ages. The nail polishes are very youthful and fun. The mirrors are really pretty and shiny, I have no clue what they're made of though since I didn't get to touch them. I can't comment on the shadows and glosses, they're just pretty to have. I'm curious about the makers of the fragrance, I wonder if it's by Demeter (they did a line of Sanrio Fragrances).

I contacted customer service and they said that the Sephora Brand created this line (They are also responsible for the lines of: Tarina Tarantino, Kat Von D, and TokiDoki... to give you an idea of the quality).  FYI, the line is cruelty-free, NOT tested on animals. I can't wait to receive my order Woman Very Happy!

I think Hello Kitty has great products for young girls and would make great gifts.  I don't see myself personally wearing any of it, but for a gift I think it would be great!

Smiley Happy

I definitely think it's cute and would make great gifts. I wouldn't buy them to use myself because I wasn't too crazy about some of the ingredients. I will wait and see how the reviews come back before I invest in any of it. Some of it seems a little pricey for what it is, but that's HK for you. Definitely great for a gift, but would probably not buy it for myself or for regular wear.

Tags:
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing