Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Has anyone one heard any rumors about a new limited edition play box release date?

I can't find any information, or even rumors, around limited edition play boxes potential future releases (besides the mass amount of complaints of people receiving the wrong orders or the box being sold out). I hope they do another limited edition box soon. I loveee them. 

I feel like it's actually been quarterly I see them come...

I feel like it's actually been quarterly I see them come out (every 3 months). I agree that I think they are recovering them the last one that got completely messed up.

Re: I feel like it's actually been quarterly I see them come...

You may be right @Lazybeautybeast. I bought one in June, August, and October, which is every other month, but also once per quarter.

Re: Has anyone one heard any rumors about a new limited edition play box release date?

They were being released every other month, which means it's past due. Maybe they gave up after October's fiasco? They gave me a complete refund for shipping the wrong box, and I'm sure I'm not alone. 

I hope they do another set... I took a pass on the first...

I hope they do another set... I took a pass on the first couple and now I wish I had gotten them.

same here!

same here!

Re: I hope they do another set... I took a pass on the first...

I'm still kicking myself for not buying several of the first box ... La Mer and Guerlain ... and I let it pass me by. 😞

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing