Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Happy New Year 2015

Just wanted to say Happy New Year! If you have plans tonight I hope that fun is had with family, friends and/or fur babies. I plan on staying in tonight with my fiancé eating leftovers and watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. We are going to have a champagne toast at midnight and maybe we'll bang some pots and pans! Smiley Happy Have fun and be safe, tomorrow is the start of a brand new year.

Re: Happy New Year 2015

We skipped the Desolation of Smaug because my dog curled up on me and baked me to sleep. lol I just woke up!

Happy New Year Everyone! I've really missed BT during Christmas week! We arrived back from New Delhi on the morning of the 31st, and in the afternoon we had to attend a cocktail party, and then a dinner party at a friends house for New Years Eve, and it's now 04:30 UK time on Jan 1st 2015! Since we were on Boston time five days ago, and New Delhi time yesterday, I'm jet lagged and hyperactive with energy! So relieved the busiest work period is over for me too! If I'd learned how to upload pics, I'd start a new hauls thread for Jan! Smiley Happy 

I want your energy!

Thank you, BT, for always being such a supportive and positive community!! I love that we have a place where we can come together from all over, no matter where we are in life, and share in a common interest. I have learned so much from you girls!! I don't know if I would have as much fun with makeup as I do without the experience of BT. 

Happy New Year to all of you! I look forward to continuing on with this community as part of my life!! xoxo

The hubby and I had our traditional king crab legs and watched the ball drop in NYC from the comfort of our couch. Those people out there looked  real cold. I want to thank all the BTers for making me feel welcome posting on threads and giving me great advice. This has nothing to do with beauty but I want to give my husband a big shout out. He offered to be my daughter and her friends DD tonight. It's 130am EST now and the bar is open til 4am. He just grabbed a five hour energy to keep him going til then. LOL. But what a great dad! Here's to a Happy Healthy New Year and some great 2015 hauls! Smiley Happy

Happy New Year Everyone..Just back home from Dinner with couple of friends and it was nice in cold Montreal Smiley Happy

Happy New Year to all of you ladies and gents who make BT so welcoming, informative, entertaining, and just plain awesome!

Also, I felt it only necessary to answer all of the adorable pet photos with one of my own. Yes, this was taken before Christmas gifts were unwrapped, but my little Lio is such a perfect gentleman in his Christmas sweater that everyone needs to see him. Smiley Happy

Heart...melting....adorable!

He's my fuzzy little man, and I love him. Smiley Happy

Adorable dog. Ever notice they have that certain way of looking at you with those "puppy" eyes and it just melts your heart?

So true! I love my little girl so much. She's been with me over 3 years. I adopted her from a local shelter and I just knew immediately she was the one. They didn't have any information on her, but she had been there for 3 months with no visitors and she was an older dog too. She's my baby. Smiley Happy

Happy New Year BT folks! I was working into the new year and sometime around midnight I was greeted with a page stating, "Code Blue, ETA 5 minutes." This is not the first new year to start that way for me. But here's the fact, I am thankful that I am healthy and able to help those in need (whether it be patients, their families and/or friends). I am indeed lucky.

Happy New Year everyone! Seeing everyone's furry babies make me miss our Boo so much. She went lo sleep on her own (before we plan to take her in) last Sunday. We had a good run. She adopted my fiancé for almost 15 years and me almost 10 yrs. Such an intelligent loving Boo she is!

Gosh, I know that feeling! I miss my kitties and guinea pigs I had as a child and adult. They all had their own unique personalities and quirks and gave me such joy!

Happy New Year, lovely BTers! 2014 was by far one of my most challenging years - I lost my 15 year old dog (not the chihuahua who often appears in WAYWT photos! Don't worry - she's fine!), my dad, my long-term relationship, and a dear friend. This board has always been such a wonderful distraction during the more difficult times and when I took a break from posting and came back a bit ago I got such lovely "welcome back" messages that made me feel so nice. This message board really is filled with such kind and wonderful women and men. I hope 2015 is good to all of us! XOXO!

Warm hugs to you, starsandbucks. I hope 2015 will be better for you.

I think that 2014 was a challenging year for a lot of people. (One of my friends went through a divorce, homelessness, court, and more.) 

I'm hoping that 2015 has awesomeness in store for us all!

Highlighted

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • image.jpg
  • 2014-12-31 18.01.21.jpg
  • new year.jpg
  • images.jpg
  • upload_7616469522703531373.jpg
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
  • upload_2806738045427330312.jpg