Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Happy New Year 2015

Just wanted to say Happy New Year! If you have plans tonight I hope that fun is had with family, friends and/or fur babies. I plan on staying in tonight with my fiancé eating leftovers and watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. We are going to have a champagne toast at midnight and maybe we'll bang some pots and pans! Smiley Happy Have fun and be safe, tomorrow is the start of a brand new year.

Re: Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year, vegchililover78! Have a wonderful 2015! Smiley Very Happy 

<3, Randee

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Me and the husband are staying in too. We'll probably watch Guardians of the Galaxy, if we're not watching various NYE coverage on tv. He's picking up some snacks on the way home tonight and we've got some "bubbly" (sparkling grape juice) in the fridge. It's what we always had when I was a kid, and the tradition has carried over into our adult lives too. 

Making Hubster McSexy some bang bang shrimp (recipe from pinterest), we'll have a sip of Boone's Farm "wine"... when we got together 19 years ago it's all we could afford so we continue to buy one bottle on NYE's (or at major celebrations) to celebrate how far we have come.

We had NOTHING but love when we started out.  LOL.  After the sip of "wine" we'll break out the good bubbly and have a few glasses.  Then a nice slow dance to some old school R&B.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Be safe and be blessed.

I hear some R Kelly in the background .  ;-)

Sings...

*I don't see nuthin wrong with a lil bump and grind*

Maybe a lil Jodeci...good times!  LOL

"Forever my lady..."

FEENIN' is one of my all time favs!

newandaddicted- We you are just showing your age now...lol

Girl !!! 90s R&B will forever be in my soul.  Whew such good memories!  These youngins just don't know!  LOL

Love the name Hubster McSexy after 19 years and the Boone's farm tradition!

Happy New Year!  I don't want 2014 to end, only because it's divisible by 2.  I don't like odd years.  BUT I am going on vacation in 2015, my first vacation since 2010.  WOOT.

I just ate a whole bunch of shrimp and now I'm in my bedroom with the laptop, watching Youtube Beauty videos and hanging out on my IG while my in-laws entertain my kids. Smiley Wink  We're staying in tonight and after the kids are in bed we'll be watching Sons of Anarchy.  We got rid of our cable provider and only have Netflix so we can't watch the special NYE stuff.

Highlighted

My exciting new years eve is with my husband and two kids, well stay up and watch NY Rockin Eve and play games.  Fun times.  Happy New Years all!

You & me both!  But, I'd take it any day over the hustle & bustle of a club.  We stopped going out on new years a couple of years ago & I honestly don't miss it at all.  In a few years, my kids will outgrow hanging out with mom & dad on NYE (or any night) so I'll take what I can get!  Enjoy your evening!

xo, Mia

Happy New Year!  I'll be going to my traditional NYE "party" where we get inebriated and play catch-phrase and often go to bed before midnight (we all live within a block of each other so going home to bed before the party is over is easily accomplished).

Here's to a wonderful 2015!

That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!

That sounds so fun Meg! Have an awesome time!

Happy New Year BTers!!  I'll be cooking dinner for my family in a bit, then toasting in the new year with some Chandon/Sparkling Cider for my girls.  See you all in the new year!!

xo, Mia

Everyone's eating turkey while I'm going to be eating my tofu turkey. 

I'm going to make the best of what I can of this day to not be in a sour mood. 

Hope everyone has a good new year. 

Dont they call that tofurkey?  ;-)  Or something like that.

Yeeeep. 

I'll be by myself watching netflix with a glass of Martinelli's, as I have every NYE for the past few years. Smiley Wink I would have loved to go to a party but most of my friends are either working tomorrow or having family get-togethers.

Happy New Year everyone!

vegchililover78 - that dog is adorable!

My usual NYE tradition is to watch the Twilight Zone marathon but this year I'm going out to dinner with the boyfriend and then we'll see where the night takes us. Have fun and be safe everyone!

Kindly,
Nika

Yes! The Twilight Show marathon, forgot about that. Have fun!

My boy, Frankie, is ready to ring in the new year! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • image.jpg
  • 2014-12-31 18.01.21.jpg
  • new year.jpg
  • images.jpg
  • upload_7616469522703531373.jpg
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
  • upload_2806738045427330312.jpg