Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Hall of Famers TSB

This box is for Hall of Famers or BT members who have 1000+ hearts, or (people that I have successfully traded with individually are able to join as well).  

This box is open for US shipping only. The shipping becomes more expensive for Canada, and takes longer due to border checks.

Once I get the box back I pick out some items and then give the items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used items to women in need. I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s

■ DON'T keep the box for more than three days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We don't want to get sick :/

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than one of the same sample if multiples exist. Share the love!
 (unless you ask and everyone is ok with it)

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s 

♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused items are preferred. Swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable, well-loved items are not. Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.
 ♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it

♥ Have items that can spill (skincare, perfume, etc) in a leakproof locked plastic bag.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:

☆Pre-made samples

☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)

☆Heavily used items

☆ Drugstore items

☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized

☆Homemade items (save for cards, etc.)

☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, please Do Not Sign Up.

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please have a box ready, prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE CLEANED or SANITIZED

-send your address to the person above you once the list is finalized.

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in before you send the box on.

Roxystar   ---------> 9405509699939619162154

1.kalex ---------> 9505500021124034000100

2.clarks18 ---------> 9114901159818914617753

3. garnett ---------> UPS  1ZE190A90328945641
4. mafan  ---------> 9405 9036 9930 0136 0638 22
5. dannyc ---------> 9405 5036 9930 0250 8362 74
6. vanillammm --------->  9114901230801838917584
7. quotidianus ---------> VG 989 292 647 US
8. crayzeeRN --------->  9405903699300152530988
9. katie1724  ---------> 9114901230801773542865
10. beethousand --------->  9405 9036 9930 0160 6727 62
11. jojobe --------->  9405 9036 9930 0163 3750 66

12. ghkim  ---------> Fed Ex 798572749056

Roxystar ---- > The River

If anyone wants or needs to trade spots, please have both parties PM me.

Thanks! Let’s try to keep this box USPS Large rate. If there’s a large item you want to put in, please post on the thread to see if someone is interested or directly contact the next few people on the list to see if they're interested.

Re: Hall of Famers TSB

The comments sections is not showing up so I cannot see what everyone has posted.  I would be interested in this box.  I don't mind where I am at on the list.

clarks, would you mind being #2?

the original posts show which spots are taken Smiley Happy

Can I join?

yes! where would you like to be?

Usually I like to be around mafan since we live near each other, but I'll take anything!

#2 works for me!  Thanks!

Would love to join in!

let me know what # you would like to be Smiley Happy

It's my first TSB, so I've no idea if there are pros or cons to position.  I really don't care, just looking forward to doing something fun!

Can I join?  I don't mind being any number last.

Oh, I saw you told me 8 but when I went to reply on chrome, I see its gone? 

Im going to add everyone who responded (I posted that we are filled and everyone who responded before then will be included) I think we have 1 more than ten. but thats ok. I wanted to keep this small. drrrrragon had posted at the same time as I posted that so I deleted it.

If there is still space I am interested. Thanks! I would like #3

Could I get #8?  So excited!! 

Can I be 8 please

I will take 9

ok, we are filled!

11 minutes flat.  :  )