Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Glowy skin/Dewy

Hello everyone, what are your thoughts about glow recipe???

Re: Glowy skin/Dewy

It smells really good, but it made me break out. It really depends on your skin type.

I love glow recipe! It has saved my skin def recommended. There toner and dew drops have saved my skin as they smell so good

I personally don’t love glow recipe, but it depends on your age the cleanser is good for young people but the dew drops and the toner will literally strip your skin barrier off

@Pandalover365 I am a fan of Gliw Recipe.  Their Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum leaves my skin with a soft, dewy finish 

love

@Pandalover365 I tried a bunch of their products but liked only a handful of them for my skin. If you can try sample sizes before committing to the full size. 

Thx for the feedback I’ll definitely try the minis 

I really enjoy my Glow Recipe products @Pandalover365. 🩷

My favorite product hands down is Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum. I love that glow it gives my skin. 

I use Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL a few times a week to exfoliate and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL under my foundation if my skin is feeling dry too keep everything from looking cakey.

I've tried a lot of thier products, and everything is not a match for me but I have found some loves in thier line up.

Is there something by GR your thinking of trying?

I was thinking about trying the dew drops and the salicylic serum 

@Pandalover365 my favorite product is Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum there are so many good products!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing