Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Get handsy: Tell me about your favorite hand creams!

And yes, packaging does matter Smiley Wink

I am looking for a great-smelling cream that will look cute sitting on my desk, that actually does what any good hand cream should. I don't want to have to apply it every two hours in order for my hands to feel moisturized, but I'm sick of buying Eucerin or Aveeno and not having any fun with how the creams actually look and smell! I like florals and fruits, and even herbs...I'm not picky in the smell department.  Smiley Happy Please share with me your favorite creams that you think fit the bill!

Re: Get handsy: Tell me about your favorite hand creams!

Take caution because it seems by the most recent reviews that they changed the formula on this puppy! :/

Bath and Body Works' True Blue Paraffin hand lotion is by far the best one I have ever tried - and I have tried many! Smiley Happy

My vote is for: Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream! This little tube saved my hands this winter and you know how cold it's been up north! I got it in a cute purse size in one of Josie Maran's sets, but I loved it so much that I bought the full-sized tube as well! Smiley Very Happy It's vanilla apricot scented and it's not overpowering. This gets bonus points because it tube is cute!

Josie Maran.jpg

Cake's Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm is AMAZING. It smells like Cake, is long lasting and super hydrating. I'm not sure if you can purchase it in the States but they do ship there Smiley Happy

Cake.jpg

I've tried many and keep coming back to this stuff...

upload_4603965214092100184.jpg

Yes x100! 

I miss the OPI hand lotion it was my favorite now I'm sorta loving the Soap and Glory Hand food. 

I'm obsessed with the Caudalie hand cream. Ever since trying it a few months ago, other hand creams just don't seem the same. The texture, the smell.... Heart

Actually, I think I am running low and I should order more today!

http://www.sephora.com/h-nail-cream-P152203?skuId=941609

I like L'Occitane Rose Petals. It smells amazing.

http://www.sephora.com/hand-creams-P307907?skuId=1411404

Hunny_Lotion_Large_large.jpgI'm pretty sure I've posted about this before. I love this lotion.. and I have gotten compliments on the smell Smiley Happy It's from Barefoot Venus (which is a Canadian company but they do ship to the US) And you can get a smaller bottle but I love the pictures on the glass pump bottles! They also have other awesome smells but Hunny Mango is my favourite hands down. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • s1550896-main-hero.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_6830476404311529796.jpg
  • Josie Maran.jpg
  • Cake.jpg
  • upload_4603965214092100184.jpg
  • Hunny_Lotion_Large_large.jpg