Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Of course! What else is Batman going to wear? Smiley Tongue

eeek there it is!!  omg hysterical, it's your new avatar even!!!! LOLLLLLL!!!!!

Yeah, Moregun said I was like the make up Batman because I keep my make up in storage bags that have pockets, pouches, and zippered areas, like a utility belt!

Love it!!!  Also BT users put up Bat Signals, which you then respond to by driving up in your Batmobile (pink?) and resolving their conflicts with the magic stuff in your pockets, pouches, and utility belt zippered areas!

If that isn't the truth! XD

Hahaha! You're a riot! I love the ideas!

I tossed my Korres abyssinia oil mascara mini today. All used up.

Psudo project 10-pan! Ok ok, it took me 7 years to hit the pan on my first and only make up item/powder, so I will never ever be able to post on this thread if we are talking about make up. But if we are talking about skincare, well, I'm close to finishing 10 of them so I'm posting it!  >.<

- Sekkisei Kose: a more intense and less fragranced version of Boscia black. Don't worry, I already brought another one....and Tru Blue Spa dupe of it that is gentler.

- Caudalie cleansing water: great as make up remover, but not remover/cleanser/toner in one for me. Gonna try Koh Gen Do water next.

- L'occitane Sun Verbena facial spray: almost done, tho I think I like Caudalie better.

- Peter Thomas Roth SPF30: really liking it for winter, will use Josie Maran SPF40 next, but this is going in my good-book as the go-to winter day moisturizer.

- Philosophy Senorita Margarita: took me FOREVER to finish this, had it for like 5yrs already. I'm trying a L'occitane shampoo next.

- Origins Charcoal mask: excellent for the price, am trying Boots Botanic conditioning mask next.

- Dr. Gross Vit D serum/oil: meh, it's ok. I am using Algenist and Murad serum right now.

- NARS eye make up remover: not bad, still like Clinique better.

- Lancome Visionnaire serum: fragranced and shimmery and can flake depending on the moisturizer. meh.

- Clinique Even Better SPF20: gives me breakouts, so hand cream it is. Glad to be done with it.

*phew* I finished Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation and Origins Organic toner a while ago. My addiction is skincare, so I assume it's ok for me to post finished skincare here. o.o

Grrr, 4/10 done. If I remember to use them, I'd be done with NARS makeup remover and Clinique SPF20 within nxt few days.

Don't know how much PTR is left, but it's feeling reeeally light. I'm liking it enough I don't want to switch yet. =3=

The masks and spray are going to be hard since I keep wandering to my other ones. Hmmm..go BT!

How do you like the Seikisho mask? I have acne prone skin. Should I try it?

232 Replies
Photos72
  • makeup 1.JPG
  • makeup 2.JPG
  • makeup 3.JPG
  • -1.jpg
  • face.jpg
  • ammo.jpg
  • bite.jpg
  • blush.jpg
  • buxom.jpg
  • dallas.jpg