Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Goodness, it has been a while since I've posted in this thread.  I may not remember everything I've finished lately, but here's what I do remember lol:

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Deluxe sample of a LORAC lip gloss

UDPP (getting a replacement today lol)

Just finished my first tube of Origin's Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask (already bought another tube lol), Josie Maran's Bare Naked Wipes for nails (bought a new container already too lol), Rosebud Salve in a tube (won't be buying again since I discovered Jack Black's lip balm) and I'm also almost finished a deluxe sample of BareMineral's Mineral Veil (might buy if I decide I like it better than Tarte's Smooth Operator).

*mumbles miserably*

I was getting ready to go to Origins for their earth day special (bring empty skincare container and get something free) but just realized that today is April 23, not April 22.

*bangs head against wall*

I have a origins bag with 2 empty origins items that I've been saving especially for earth day. Oh well. Now everything gets thrown in recycling can. >_<

They are not doing it this year anyways. =/

They have if you buy a earth day item, they will plant a tree. If you buy $55+, you get a tote. If you buy $35+ from Plantscription, you get a free eye cream. And the normal $10 off $35 (I think? or $25) online.

Highlighted

Really? Awww. I just chatted on origins.com with a origins person a couple of days ago and she said that they are doing it Smiley Sad Maybe it varies by location or something. Bummer.

Now I'm curious....because I do have empty jars....hmmm...

lylysa----Earth day was yesterday so its over Smiley Sad

Bahh, I never seem to catch promos, oh well...the Sephora CW hauls have me pretty held over until the next promo comes along! Smiley Tongue

4 Replies
Photos72
  • makeup 1.JPG
  • makeup 2.JPG
  • makeup 3.JPG
  • -1.jpg
  • face.jpg
  • ammo.jpg
  • bite.jpg
  • blush.jpg
  • buxom.jpg
  • dallas.jpg