Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

I'm almost out of my rimmel london powder, so that will probably be next.

I've got some brushes to clean tonight.

Oh and 4/5 completed on my makeup only 5 panSmiley Very Happy

good lord i've never seen the bottom of a benefit boxed powder box before!!!

Its my holy grail bronzer. Been through 2 boxes so far. Smiley Very Happy

I remember you saying! That cream liner jar is super clean too! I had a shade from them but it dried out, sucks because I loved the color and it got discontinued...I still find it on Amazon though...*tempting purchase*

LOL i was thinking the same haha

I finished my rimmel London stay matte powder in natural today. I have a backup, as well as other stay matte powders in various shades. LOVE. I would post a pic, but the pic would look the same as the last one I posted on the same powder, only in the transparent color.

Oh my god they are sooooooooooooo clean. Good luck with your last makeup item on your project 5 pan!

lylysa----Its not eyeliner, its a cream shadow. The creaseless cream shadow. I know that they changed the packaging on those recently, but its the creaseless cream shadow in rsvp

Thanks veevali! It wont be long before I complete the 5 pan because I have a powder that only has 1-2 left in it, so I will post that here when its completely cleaned out Smiley Very Happy

Uggghhhhh....now that I used up benefit dallas I'm back to oogling other bronzers (no buy no buy no buy!!). I'm on skincare and makeup lockdown until I finish 5 pan and 10 pan since my massive april haul.

I use them as liners as well, the darker shades at least!

* clap clap clap 0;    

wow did you clean the jars afterwards? Smiley Wink

More empties for the week!  I started digging around my stash and found a LOT of foundations/concealers/powders that are already at pan with just a little bit ot use left.  That's my new goal- and will give me space in that drawer.

Body Wash- Bath and Body Works Sparkling Strawberry (bought after Christmas- so that's a good turnaround!)

Concealer- Lancome Maquicomplet. I won't be buying again right now since I've found better. However, that's one of many concealers.

Foundation- Bobbi Brown (old formula) in Alabaster- my HG foundation. I'll buy any bottle I can find in the old formula and am always on the hunt.

MAC Studio Pro- NW15- my old standby. Won't be re-buying right now.

2 x sample packets

lylysa---Ohokay! I thought that you thought it was like a black gel liner or something. I wonder if the newer benefit cream shadows are the same formula, hope they didnt change it.

Oh Smiley Tongue, nah! It's the dark brown, pewter, and pearly denium color I would use as liner!

I haven't played with the new cream shadows/liners yet, let me know if you get to!

I just finished up a bottle of neutrogena pure and free liquid daily sunblock. I wish this thing had more than 1.4 oz in it....

*goes to 10 pan thread*

Highlighted

Starletta8,

oh I have that Lancome concealer too. Still using it. Which concealer are you using now?

@Violalea-  I'm using Benefit Boi-ing in Light, but also play around with both of the Make Up For Ever concealers. And the MAC concealer in the container like the eyeshadows....

Yeah, I'm a concealer junkie.

I finished my rimmel london stay matte powder in transparent. I already bought a backup :d

Goodness, it has been a while since I've posted in this thread.  I may not remember everything I've finished lately, but here's what I do remember lol:

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Deluxe sample of a LORAC lip gloss

UDPP (getting a replacement today lol)

Just finished my first tube of Origin's Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask (already bought another tube lol), Josie Maran's Bare Naked Wipes for nails (bought a new container already too lol), Rosebud Salve in a tube (won't be buying again since I discovered Jack Black's lip balm) and I'm also almost finished a deluxe sample of BareMineral's Mineral Veil (might buy if I decide I like it better than Tarte's Smooth Operator).

*mumbles miserably*

I was getting ready to go to Origins for their earth day special (bring empty skincare container and get something free) but just realized that today is April 23, not April 22.

*bangs head against wall*

I have a origins bag with 2 empty origins items that I've been saving especially for earth day. Oh well. Now everything gets thrown in recycling can. >_<

1 Reply
Photos72
  • makeup 1.JPG
  • makeup 2.JPG
  • makeup 3.JPG
  • -1.jpg
  • face.jpg
  • ammo.jpg
  • bite.jpg
  • blush.jpg
  • buxom.jpg
  • dallas.jpg