Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

Highlighted

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Oh no!!! Smiley Sad That's horrible! Normally if I get any stubborn spots that won't budge (be it brush hairs or make up fall out), take a q-tip or sponge with a drop of silicone/dimethicone primer and go over the area lightly, it normally picks up anything without touching or moving your make up underneath!

Oh wow great tip! I just recently started using liquid foundation, I've been using cream and powder formulas for years...and as my luck would have it.....the liquid foundation I have is discontunued and can only be bought at a CCO in San Marcos, an hour and a half away...*if* no one else bought it.

Gahhh, it's so tough falling in love with discontinued products!!!!!

Thanks Kimmi! Usually it takes me awhile to hit pan on makup, skincare/bodycare I go through much faster so its really exciting! You know....if I am using my Ammo palette and nothing else, I think that it takes me 3-4 weeks to use up just one of the shadows in there. They arent full sized pans and I use a brush. I have one use left of grifter but I have a brand new grifter in my UD BOS. Its just such a nice spring pink, has a little more glitter than I would like but I love it anyway. I looked through my shadows one more time and I think that I have enough brights right now for spring! Yay!

w   o   w

I just hit pan on my first thing ever, and I'm really excited! I'm just getting into makeup and it always feels like I'm buying things I'll never finish. The tarte blush that came with the carried away holiday set, however, says otherwise!

This is such an awesome idea!!Smiley Happy I honestly have lost track of how many times I have had to replace my Stila One Step Correct Primer. Maybe 4 or 5 times? The worst part is that, with tax, its $40 per bottle! That means I have spent around $200 on just that primer! Same goes for Revlon Photo Ready powder which I have probably had to replace 3 or 4 times. I run out of face product a lot since I use so much of it every day! Hahaha! I would have to replace mascara a lot if I didnt buy so much of it when I dont need more than one or two at a time.... Iv had to replace eye liner also.

I'm finally hitting pan on some of my naked palette, mainly Half Baked.  I finished up a few masacaras, but I have so many small tubes from gift with purchase, I do t think I'll be buying mascara forever.  I also am almost out of Benefit Porefessional.  I also have a ton of small tubes from samples.  Other than that , I'm so well stocked with products I don't need to buy a thing For a long time.

I've hit pan on my Rimmel London Stay Matte setting powder in transparent so yay! You know...I dont think that I've *ever* hit pan on a drugstore face product. I think that I'm going to hit pan on a lot more items over the next few months because I've put myself on a no buy. And I dont know whats up with my Origins foundation....it looks full on the outside but today I could get very little product out and I tapped the bottle pretty hard. I've been using it everyday for a few weeks now, so I guess I'm near the end with this one too. I've put the bottle upside down and I'll try to scratch out the rest of the product with a brush.

I'm about to run out of Clinique Dramatically Different Gel, Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel, and Urban Decay De-Slick spray. I run out of these items over and over again!!

2 Replies
Photos72
  • makeup 1.JPG
  • makeup 2.JPG
  • makeup 3.JPG
  • -1.jpg
  • face.jpg
  • ammo.jpg
  • bite.jpg
  • blush.jpg
  • buxom.jpg
  • dallas.jpg