Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

@Kimmi1115- The first shade I hit pan on was Sin, followed by Dark Horse. Next will be Hustle and Creep. 

u should get sample sizes. those are great because lie u i dont wear mascara as much but still want to. so i always get the 100 point perks or the mini sized ones in kits. Smiley Happy

I've finished my buxom lip gloss in dolly (mini)

It takes me awhile to put a good dent in my makeup, let alone finish it. But my skincare stash has gotten a LOT smaller lately...

Okay here are the products that I completely used up and tossed:

1. Rosebud Salve

2. Smiths Minted Rose Lipbalm

3. Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara

4. Benefit Dallas (I also have a *major* dent in my backup one!)

And I'm almost out of my Buxom Lash Mascara mini.

Oh I used up around half of my Bite Beauty Lipstick in Vouvray, and I hit major pan in my Lancome Dual Finish Powder Foundation in Matte Porcelaine I. I also used up every single sunscreen that I had. Boo.

Highlighted

I just used up and tossed my Buxom Lash Mascara mini in Blackest black.

And I've hit *major* pan in my TheBalm TimeBalm concealer in light. I would say I have less than half left. I've also hit major pan in my Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (I went through 4 or 5 of these, my fave!)

HA! ive never finished any products. but when i purchased the rosebud lip slave ive finished 2!!! thats CARAZYYYYYYYYY. need to get more. but which one do u like the mint or the reg salve?

Hi! I hit pan on Smog in my Naked palette about 4 months ago and now its completely gone! I used it soooo much and the palette was a birthday gift from my best friend (my birthday is in October)! I didn't want to buy a new palette because of it or a single Smog eyeshadow because it's $18 and I can get a better deal somewhere else. I bought an exact dupe of Smog at Victoria's Secret. It's one of their Beauty Rush baked shadows and it is called Bronzinger. It's I got it during the semi-annual sale for $2-3 (I don't remember the price) but it costs about $7-8 alone but you can get 4 for $20. I use it everyday and I made quite a big dent in it after 2 months of having it. I finished 3 tubs of Forever Blushing body butter and a bottle of Sheer Love body mist from Victoria's Secret. I'm going to go repurchase them in a few days because they are my favorite products from VS. My MAC Jubilee lipstick is pretty much dead and gone. I used the heck out of it this summer! My Rosebud Lip Salve I need to replace immediately! I got it in May and I use it for my cuticles when I do my nails, for my lips when they're dry and chapped, and before I put on lip products. 

Do you ladies find that when the pan starts to show n a shadow, it tends to break up into pieces?  For me, any time I've had the pan start to show, the shadow breaks and I end up having to throw it away eventually because it will become such a mess.   Then I feel cheated because I didn't really get to use it all.

@makeupobsessed: That always happens to me with pressed powder(!), and yes -- eventually it breaks apart and crumbles, and I can't really use the rest (conveniently). Grr!

That said, I have hit pan on NARS Orgasm and Sin (I can't imagine how, but I think they were the only blushes I was using at the time). I also regularly finish foundation (NARS Sheer Glow), pressed powder (NARS Pressed Powder, Snow) mascara (whatever I happen to be using), eyeliner (right now it's MUFE Aqua Eyes). I once finished a Chanel nail polish (Vamp). Other than that, I think I have too many things (particularly blush and eyeshadow) to ever really run out of anything.

Photos72
  • makeup 1.JPG
  • makeup 2.JPG
  • makeup 3.JPG
  • -1.jpg
  • face.jpg
  • ammo.jpg
  • bite.jpg
  • blush.jpg
  • buxom.jpg
  • dallas.jpg
  • pot.jpg