Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of fall/winter and holiday releases. Post in this thread what you find!!!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Enabling-and-Amazing-August-Hauls-2020/m-p/5519067

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

Completely agree with those shades being one I could definitely see myself getting, @MCSSavvy. I’m looking forward to seeing those three as well as Pop and Play. 😃 

@itsfi  Interesting names!!! 

Agree @ather. I wonder how she came up with the names. 

@Sunnysmom  Ooooo those look good!

I bet they’re so good @ather ! Can’t wait! 

@Sunnysmom, I read online that there will be 9 shades in her new lipstick line.

17ECAEE3-E344-4926-97AE-B1C479B641A0.png

Ooh you’re the best @itsfi ! That’s awesome! Couldn’t believe she wouldn’t do a few a little darker! I looked yesterday fast and didn’t find info besides first Allure blip! 😘 Guess I won’t dodge this bullet. 😕😂🤦🏻‍♀️

This bullet should not be dodged @Sunnysmom! 😆 🛍 I’m happy to see that there’s more variety in the shade selection with the lippies. I was looking for release dates for a few things, including the VB lipsticks and came upon the Vogue article instead. 

Yup! Why fight it @itsfi . It’s the little things once again right now! They sure make us work to find these releases and dates info don’t they! 🙃🤪

Right @Sunnysmom?!! I keep wondering, “do you want me to buy or not?” 😆 

@itsfi Exactly!! It’s like the eternal search sometimes on Instagram for the item or color! Sheesh 🤦🏻‍♀️, torture us why don’t you. 

@Sunnysmom Nice colors. 

I bet they’re good don’t you @tjffc ? Will you pick any up? I may do berry. 

@Sunnysmom Im liking berry too!  All of these gorgeous new products.  I want them all!😂

Me too @tjffc me too! 

Ooooh @Sunnysmom! I was thinking about picking up her lip stain soon, but may wait to get it when these launch. 

Oh fun @itsfi ! I of course wish berry was A a bit brighter but who knows. I have both stains btw if u wanna see them. Super subtle. Original is almost nude brownish and new Cherie is a teeny bit pink but not much! I love her eye pencils omg. Black is my HG. Do u have her stuff also ?! 

Wait, wait, wait ... she has two lip stains @Sunnysmom? I thought she only had one shade. Oh my! What rock have I been living under?!! 😂 

I don’t have anything from her brand yet; I have a couple of items from her collab with Estée Lauder. I had for the longest time been debating over her eye bricks and just recently decided to pass on those but to go for the lip stain (now it’ll be 2 stains) and maybe the lid lustre in mink.  You recommend her eyeliner? Does it smudge or smear?

Heehee yes indeedy @itsfi she added Cherie this summer. She’s sneaky. Lol. Just know they are not as vibrant as she makes it appear. Even with a liner. Similar to others out there imho tho I love her line. Shadows are ok and smooth but not too amazing. I don’t like how they blend together in the case. A bit messy. The lustre is good. Like that. Have black and brown. And I love love her illuminating moisturizer as it is quite similar to the VB EL one . The black eyeliner is wonderful! It applies so easily and you can smudge it with the applicator but it really doesn’t budge. Or smear. Either on top or waterline also. I have bought it probably 3x now and it has replaced my Pat M. I have the bronze one but it’s too gold for me. Do not have the cocoa but thinking about it. She seems to be very thoughtful about every product she releases doesn’t she? Did you like the VB EL  stuff? I liked some of it but mainly the moisturizer. I’ll try and swatch the lip stains if I can get em to show up decently if you want. 🤗😘

You are so sweet @Sunnysmom! No need to swatch. I know I’ll be getting both colors. 😉 I may not even wait for the new lip colors to come out. Really good to know about the colors being more diffused than the pictures. I always wonder about that with products. Yeah, her eye bricks seem like they could be messy - completely understand about not wanting them to blend in the case. ☺️ I was thinking about either the bronze, cocoa and black liners. Hmmm, I may need to rethink the bronze if it’s too gold for you. I like that her collection is more edited. Interestingly, it’s made me more deliberate in picking which products I want to pick up. 😆 I didn’t try her moisturizer with EL but read great things about it. I have been contemplating picking up the tinted one from this collection as well, but I may wait - I found a couple FS priming moisturizers from other brands that were from a past sub box and mystery box and that I had completely forgotten about 🙊 so I should go through those first. 

Yes I also love that she edited her line @itsfi ! Sometimes more is not more. Lol. Well you may love the bronze as it’s really pretty but I just find a bit too gold on me. I mix it with the black and it looks cool that way too. It seems softer than the black also. And the shadows are so pretty just tricky in those little narrow but lovely cases. 😊Love to year your thoughts when you get your stuff. I like the tint w a brighter liner. Prob isn’t what she has in mind but hey 🤣. I would love to hear any of your recommendations for illuminating primers and moisturizers. I love them. My problem is I get one then use it so much and worry I’ll run out of it and if $ so then I hold back and start another. 🤦🏻‍♀️Silly. So far hers is my fav bec of the firming factor in it plus the glow and that’s its AB. Yes please. 🥰

5 Replies
Photos365
  • Chante.PNG
  • C738AB17-B913-4CD9-8788-6B3B1F86E8AA.png
  • 0EF6E03C-41CD-4F2D-95F8-7ACAF8FB9A6E.png
  • 36934D86-ADE6-4A51-A199-185BA20EAC26.jpeg
  • A7F7E622-8F15-49E6-967E-A814771F6EAE.jpeg
  • F745FFF1-BF87-4537-BFBE-2F9364538F08.jpeg
  • 3BA0C05E-0016-4C89-AE98-F633CC4BB345.jpeg
  • 61218878-00E3-440A-B59E-C9BDF54BA979.png
  • jlobeauty.jpg
  • 01D5EB56-D3CC-4A2B-8341-ADD894FB6404.png