Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of fall/winter and holiday releases. Post in this thread what you find!!!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Enabling-and-Amazing-August-Hauls-2020/m-p/5519067

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

looks like Sephora Collection has their holiday products...

looks like Sephora Collection has their holiday products up!

Re: looks like Sephora Collection has their holiday products...

Oooooh and oh nooooooo @Nickelliebear1 

Re: looks like Sephora Collection has their holiday products...

@Nickelliebear1 Wow!  Great Sephora products!

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

New Hourglass Holiday Collection 

MCSSavvy_0-1599614257805.jpeg

Palette and lippie shades were announced this morning by Hourglass. 

Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture:
Ambient Lighting Finishing Powder - Dim Light
Ambient Lighting Finishing Powder - Diffused Light
Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder - Glistening Strobe Light (Exclusive Shade)
Ambient Lighting Bronzer - Natural Bronze Light (Exclusive Shade)
Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - Vibrant Flush (Exclusive Shade)
Ambient Lighting Blush - Mood Exposure

Ambient Lighting Edit Mini - Sculpture Unlocked:
Ambient Lighting Finishing Powder - Soft Light (Exclusive shade)
Ambient Lighting Bronzer - Golden Bronze Light (Exclusive shade)
Ambient Lighting Blush - Mood Flush (Exclusive shade)
Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder - Champagne Strobe Light (Exclusive shade)

Confession Refillable Lipstick Duo - Sculpture in At Dawn and At Dusk

FYI -- will be available at Sephora on 9/25 (includes you too Canada!)

@MCSSavvy Beautiful collection.

@tjffc  - Most definitely.  

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2020 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125 My favorite lip gloss!  I've work Juicy tubes for years❤️

Available now on CDP site. This mini lip set! 

0FAF1285-31D3-4E35-8138-5969E86B70AA.jpeg

There’s a mini lip set @Sunnysmom?!!! 😍 Uh oh. 

It’s so cute isn’t it @itsfi ?! Looks like it’s a collection of existing colors. I showed restraint and only ordered the new deeper red lip! What is catching your eyeballs?! 

B0534028-E923-4663-ACE5-D8CFF06E5DDD.jpeg

BA3635E8-5F47-4874-95C3-F36CA036ACF8.jpeg

The deeper red @Sunnysmom? You mean the limited edition (515 Impassioned) color in the black case? 😍 

Mini sets get me. 😆 I’m drawn to the second and last shades in the set. 💗 I think it’s 5 Camellia and 9 Silk Thread. They all look very pretty though. 

🤣 yup that’s her @itsfi ! Lol. Those minis are killing me but I usually only love half of them (guess I could gift em?!) so I tried not to want them too badly! I love the past few years holiday LE so much so I’ll have to try and show restraint to not want a backup! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pillow Book is my favorite color of CDP forever. 5 and 9 look gorgeous. Do it! 😬

I’m the same way with mini sets @Sunnysmom. It’s just so hard to break up a set, for some reason. 😆 I have told myself that THIS is the year that I will gift all unused products that I know I will not reach for. I have about 4 months to make that a reality. Hahaha! 😂🤣😂 I’m not holding my breath this will happen. I’ll consider it a win if I start before the year ends. 

That deep red will look absolutely gorgeous on you!! It’s such a beauty, and that packaging too!! Perfect for the fall / winter and holiday season! ♥️♥️♥️

Oh brother we are sisters for sure @itsfi ! 🤗

It is! I did that with some from past years too! (We r hopeless well maybe not you! ) I will follow you for inspiration and try to do same. I love to tuck in for little holiday gifties but then I also hoard for me 🙄!  
I have Bite, Lina Choo, Dior, Pat M, TF, any Sephora blah blah!! What are your favs? I should truly just buy minis if possible like mascara. I have to learn! 

@Sunnysmom, we’re definitely sisters!!! 😆 I feel like I’m a hopeless hoarder when it comes to lipsticks / glosses / balms. Sheet masks, foundation, eye shadow palettes, face oils, sleeping masks, serums . . . Oh my word. I probably should have listed things I don’t hoard. Lol. Thought it might take me a while to think of something to fit in that category. 😂 

Yes to all those lippie mini’s!!! I think I also picked up a VDL set of mini’s last year and I have some YSL and Shiseido mini’s too. Oh gosh, favorites. 🤔 All of them? ☺️ I do like the TF mini’s - and the packaging too! 😍 

Haha that’s about right @itsfi ! Easier to list what we don’t hoard! I’m even realizing I have too many masks tho I never know which ones I like the best lol.  Even those darn samples and stuff are just out of control. I try to give away a lot or then I say oh I really should just try that and then I never do! 🤦🏻‍♀️ So here they stay. Saw someone put theirs in a big bean whatever treat jar, maybe we could do with our lip minis to look cute but impossible to dig out probably. So scratch that I suppose 😂. Ooh yes, all the Shiseido , VDL, UD, YSL, Bite sets, on and on it goes! They are just all too cute! I tend to like lip velvet or mousse tho not liquid lips unless Chanel etc so I can kind of behave about glosses except those more pigmented. 😳🙄  (I’m giving myself an enormous attaboy today because I did not order the Pat M Supreme! 🙃If it would’ve been more my shade I would have obsessed but hopefully it isn’t! ) Baby steps baby steps. I’m sure any new holiday sets will reach out to us anytime now! Oddly I wasn’t thrilled with the new Sephora ones which I usually adore. Oh well. Were you?

That’s not odd at all @Sunnysmom. I felt the same way about the Sephora holiday items. There’s usually a couple of things that I add to my list. Instead of an “ooooh!” when I saw the photos, it was more an “oh.” I recall (and I could be wrong) that more treats are released by brands, including Sephora, later in the year as well, so perhaps I’ve learned from past experience that picking a lot of stuff up early only to pick up even more stuff later is not the approach? Hmmm... 🤔 Naaaah! 😝 I can’t imagine I’ve learned that lesson. 😂  I will be interested to see what else, if anything, is released later. 

I’m giving you huuuuge kudos for not ordering PMG Supreme! 👏🏼 Nice work!! 

itsfi_1-1599760795878.gif

Haha @itsfi ! Love Karen! Thank you thank you! I figured I wasn’t gonna stress about it unlike other releases ( Lisa E anyone lol) and when I saw the orange tone I went phew! 🤣Tho I know I’m prob way in the minority but blue reds are always my jam. You? Did you get it?!
Yes I think so too. Usually in clothes I think the first stuff is the best but I think holiday has amazing makeup goodies. Holiday lol. September. 🤦🏻‍♀️

New RMS coming Sept 10.

rms beauty Master Radiance Base Rich in Radiance 

7AF15E54-2C5B-4061-90C3-CCEA84BAC7F1.jpeg

Photos365
  • Chante.PNG
  • C738AB17-B913-4CD9-8788-6B3B1F86E8AA.png
  • 0EF6E03C-41CD-4F2D-95F8-7ACAF8FB9A6E.png
  • 36934D86-ADE6-4A51-A199-185BA20EAC26.jpeg
  • A7F7E622-8F15-49E6-967E-A814771F6EAE.jpeg
  • F745FFF1-BF87-4537-BFBE-2F9364538F08.jpeg
  • 3BA0C05E-0016-4C89-AE98-F633CC4BB345.jpeg
  • 61218878-00E3-440A-B59E-C9BDF54BA979.png