Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23 Like I like the colors, but why do 4 of the blues look like the same shade 😂 Looks like a no on this one too

@Brutalitops  they do look very similar... especially in the pan. I don't mind that because I love blues/greens... I have a lot of those colors that are close but not the same. lol 😄

Thanks, @veronika23 !  I'm trying to love this one for all the cool colors, but they seem mostly matte? Why oh why can't there be a cool color palette that's mostly shimmer or satin? Matte makes my eyelid wrinkles look worse, lol.

@prettyinpa  I just posted some swatches above... there seems to be a few shimmers. 🙂  If you have the KVD alchemist palette you could always top whatever mattes you have with that. Ohh yeah satin would be nice! We just need more cool tone palettes. 😄

@veronika23-  Thanks for the suggestion that I just top with the Alchemist palette. I've been using that one as a stand alone, what a clever idea. But I'd still like a  palette that I could just pull out and use without a topper, the extra work is why my Grande Pro 2 doesn't get as much love as it should, I have to use the mixing medium to keep some of the shades in place and it's just too much work sometimes.

@prettyinpa  np. 😊 It is nice on it's own but also makes a nice topper and can make beautiful shades when mixed with mattes... just gives a whole other look. But I totally get it. Sometimes you just want something fast and easy and don't feel like mixing. Too bad you aren't using your GP 2 🙁 Could you use a glitter type primer with the shades? I didn't look into the mixing medium all that much so just wondering if you have a different primer if it could help and cut out a step you know...

I don't know...the color story isn't really doing it for me.

629545DC-B9BB-4F48-88AE-36E03A4E6365.png

Oh my @SportyGirly125 how pretty! I’m so loving all the pretty pink shimmers that are coming out!! Love summer glows but these cool pinks...🥰

Guerlain holiday 2019:

22.png

The packaging is absolutely elegant and stunning! How beautiful would these products look on my makeup stand. I'm sold by the packaging alone. <333

Those Meteorites 😍

oooooh so pretty! I never take the splurge on those meteorites but those are gorgeous!

NARS Holiday 2019 Makeup Collection includes:

• All Access Power Matte Pigment Set
  • NARS Studio 54 Slipstick
  • NARS Disco Strip Stick Lipsticks
  • Outshine Lip Gloss Set
  • Never Enough Lipstick Coffret
  • Velvet Rope Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set
  • Disco Baby Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set
  • Hypto Eye Shadow Palette
  • Inferno Eye Shadow Palette
  • Free Rubber Teak Palette
  • Star Scene Teak Palette
  • Orgasm Euphoria Set
  • VIP room essential Set
  • Studio 54 Dolce Vita Cracker
  • Studio 54 Climax Set
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5027
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5028
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5029
  • Studio 54 Brush Set

1.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.pngAnnotation 2019-09-17 033608.png

Me: empties wallet

I NEED that eye palette with the red omg

nars always has such great holiday palettes! Their lip sets this year look good as well!

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

A bunch of new tarte holiday items and some smashbox items are up on Sephora (sorry I am on the app so cant link but just search up the brand and they pop up). So far tarte I am interested in tarte the most for holiday items so far, never thought I’d say that lol

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

I feel like those cheek stacks look pretty interesting - definitely a bit more innovative/unique than we've gotten from tarte lately - I'll be interested in seeing swatches!

I noticed that earlier today, too!

I'm gravitating towards the chrome eye paint set, I feel like I've always drifted towards them in store but I have a hard time justifying that sort of price tag on a single, shimmery shadow.  Glitter is an essential for every ocassion the holidays.  

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Victoria Beckham Beauty 2019

The eye palettes look interesting but I don't think I'd use it enough to justify the price - maybe she she comes out with a cheek one!

849 Replies
testing