Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23 it's still so freaking pretty! Ugh how do you bring yourself to use such a pretty lipstick? I wonder what is in the little pot as well - maybe a gel eyeshadow? I didn't really care for MAC's last holiday launch so I'm super excited that this year's looks awesome!

Yeah not sure how you could use something so pretty. 😄  I think the small jar is an eye shadow that they had released long ago and making a "comeback". Not sure why as I don't think they were popular... I forgot the name... but pretty sure I saw a pic somewhere that it was that. @niki172 

Pat McGrath holidays - around Oct.

Source: Really Ree

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.04.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.04.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.05.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.05.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.05.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.05.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.06.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.06.35 AM.png

Posted by @michelleshops in the PMG thread

Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette in Midnight SunMothership VI Eyeshadow Palette in Midnight Sun

there's a little angel on my shoulder telling me to hold...

there's a little angel on my shoulder telling me to hold off on picking up any Pat shadows until these are announced on the sephora website. I'm so intrigued by this special formula. I love a good foiled lid.

Something new coming from Natasha Denona

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 8.42.05 AM.png

I know its still summer and I don't really want it to end but all of these holiday sneak peaks are getting me super excited for the fall/winter and the holidays 😄 OMG so many things I want!!!!

@jen143xo - I mean, I live for sweater weather but some o...

@jen143xo - I mean, I live for sweater weather but some of these releases are making it even easier for me to count down the days.

@jen143xo  I'm super excited for fall!!! But TBH I'm not as excited for holiday releases like I was in previous years...

I feel the same @jen143xo! Whenever the holiday releases start popping up, I instantly get excited for the holidays! 😄 

Kinda speechless about this one...

29BD46BC-A821-46B6-87F2-1F75714DD1C0.jpeg

Those colors are perfect with a tan! <333

@PinkEvergreen,

The set is gorgeous!

❤️ Melissa

@PinkEvergreen I love these colors! So pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  @PenelopeBT  @melissabt  I do like one of these shades, but I don’t see myself needing four very similar statement shades at the end of the summer. I’m a bit puzzled by this release, to be honest 😊

RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Maybe it’s my computer color screen, but are these colors all the same? Can’t be... 🤔🤔 Maybe this will be better to judge in person and not just online photos @PinkEvergreen Nice to know there are fellow MUAddict Insomniacs out there 😉😉

Re: RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@sarahshter I thought the exact same thing - all 4 colors look almost identical. Hopefully someone will do a lip swatch on a model or live swatches in sunlight. Or maybe they're going for that monochromatic look?

Agree with you guys about the colours. At first glance, I thought it was a 4 pack of one particular shade. 😛

@Asche  @niki172  @sarahshter  I can’t wait to see these colours on lips. My guess is that they’ll look near-identical lol... 

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125  Is it just me or is that highlighter/blush/bronzer trio completely underwhelming? 😬

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@PinkEvergreen I know what you mean.

849 Replies
testing