Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@gingerleigh I remember one site had 20% last year when the two Hourglass palettes were released - I skipped the darker one thinking it might be too dark for me then it sold out and become one of the most coveted items of the season.  I think you might be right about October though Hourglass might release earlier (I remember it was already sold out there when I still had a chance elsewhere).

I don't "need" anything but I still selectively buy because I adore makeup.  As long as I keep my purchases within a reasonable total, I'm good with treating myself sometimes.  I've also refined what I like so have thrown out a number of products that I don't like any more.

The packaging for the pots is ok.  Bulky.  I love the older shades and keep planning to pick up the newer ones but haven't gotten around to it yet.  Swatched them, loved them, but haven't actually gotten them yet.  I use the older ones constantly.

If I see the hourglass palette I will post on BIC (and know others will do the same!).  Can't wait to hear your thoughts (when we both get it!).

I will have to be on the lookout for a 20% off on these, that would be great. I have a hard time de-stashing, but with blushes I am ready, just want to pre-replace them Smiley Wink. It's great to see you! Hope to hear your thoughts on these.

I think I am going to buy the whole collection, I have this feeling that I will. I love Hourglass powders. They are my favorite, that and Givenchy prisme libre loose powder. I collect those limited edition Givenchy cases and now have so much of it in mousseline pastel, I use my oldest one to powder under my eye against shadow fallout...

@meganlisa 

Hourglass broke me.  Yes, the brand is expensive and I try to buy it on sale, but it is still so great.  I will end up getting at least part of this collection and will see which eye shades are included.  If it is the new ones (which looking at the promo pictures might be possible), I'm all in.  

For blushes, I love these https://www.sephora.com/product/monochromatic-matte-shimmer-blush-duo-P444952?skuId=2217115&icid2=co...Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

but have to admit that I have mostly used the matte side (so much eye glitter, plus highlighter).

I think it was Cult which had the 20% off last year that I missed.  But the Hourglass palette sold out super fast - so I'm not sure I will wait on this one.

And, thanks for the comment.  Life got busy but I'm back on BIC.

@gingerleigh And i forgot to tag you....

Love the look of sublime flush. And the other blush is beautiful too.

6BFA8E28-EDBC-4B4C-BB21-E82CDCA8C7F0.png

D25AD933-A9C6-4E80-A382-2F6A536233C0.png

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

So cute

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125 How cute! I love the bear Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

Somehow I missed seeing this earlier--thanks for posting, @SportyGirly125!  That packaging is adorbs.

So cute! @SportyGirly125 

The Metropolis palette - 28 shades / mini pans - Sept 10th online - In stores Sept 17th  $129

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 9.57.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

@veronika23  Soooo tempting. But I have almost all of these colours across my existing ND palettes. Are you getting it?

@PinkEvergreen  I don't know... haven't decided yet...

RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Re: RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125  This is ridiculously lovely. It’s going on my wish list. 😍🤩😍

I can’t believe how beautiful it is. But someone is going to have to come out will an all blues purples and greens palette already for deep winter because we need some killer cool tones from the high end heavy hitters like ND or PMG. 

@mermadelove ,

I so agree with you!

@mermadelove I also like that it’s mini shadows instead of the regular pans 

@SportyGirly125  As do I ! Let’s. Face it: I’m such a faithful addict collector of makeup that I’ll never hit pan, so making the pan size mini and cutting the price was brilliant. There was no way ever that I would buy it at the over $200 price. Ever. 

@mermadelove with all these releases I have been doing screen shots of the stuff that I need to add to my list. So many good things coming out.

@SportyGirly125  That’s a great idea! *runs off to do the same*

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

I’m definitely going to have to get this.

769 Replies